Chapter 2

Techno's POV-
I walk down the wooden path and shortly after see Sapnap step in my way, axe at the ready. ¨What are you doing here pig.¨ He spat out. I sighed. ¨I need to arrange a meeting, mainly with George.¨ Sapnap gave a laugh before saying, ¨Why do you think we'd agree to that?¨ ¨It's about (Y/N). There's been an accident.¨ With my bargaining chip, he froze up.

¨What's wrong with her?¨ I sighed deeply. ¨You've heard about the festival right? Well (Y/N) was hurt badly, she shielded Tubbo. We thought she was dead but I found her the next day. I can't get into her injuries, but she's having problems with her eyes. Sort of like George, but she can see red. Just so far not yellow or green.¨ Sapnap gave a sigh.¨Meet us at Skeppy's mansion, bring only 2 others with her.¨

I nodded, thankful though I didn't show it. ¨It's time sensitive, so when's the sooners this can happen?¨ Sapnap thought for a second. ¨Tomorrow, I'll relay the information you've told me and I'm sure they'll be on board.¨ I nodded. ¨Perfect, she might not be walking by then but we'll be there. Also just a fair warning, she'll look a lot different, maybe even act differently too. But just be patient.¨ I warned. He nodded and took this information with a grain of salt. Then he turned and walked away.

With that issue finally solved, I headed back to my base.

(Y/N)'s POV-
I woke up alone this time. I sat up and moved the covers off my body. I pulled the IV out of my arm and went to get up. I was only up for a moment before I came crashing to the ground. I let out a slight cut off scream from my torso hitting the floor. I decide to stay on the ground when I hear banging from outside the room. The door crashes open and I see another man in a beanie rush in.

¨I heard a scream!¨He exclaimed before looking down. ¨(Y/N)!¨ He shouted before pulling me onto his back. He stood back up before addressing me once more. ¨I was wondering where they put you, you've been unconscious since I left Manburg.¨ He trotted out the door, me still on his back. I felt like I could trust him.

¨You obviously know my name, can I get yours? Sorry, I've been told my memory is a bit screwed up right now.¨ He looks startled for a moment before regaining his composure. ¨They told me you lost your memories, but I had hoped they were overreacting. I'm Quackity!¨ I nod in greeting. He walks up stairs before emerging in a small room. He walks out the front door and I see everyone from yesterday including 1 new person, a fox man.

He stops in front of them and they take notice. ¨Why is she out of bed?¨ Niki asked. He made sure I was firmly holding on before replying. ¨She fell out of her bed and screamed. Since she was out of bed already I decided to help her.¨ Wilbur nodded and motioned to the fox man. ¨(Y/N), this is Fundy. My son¨ I smiled and nodded at him in greeting.

Wilbur turned to me seriously. ¨We meet with Dream, George and Sapnap in a hour. You can't walk yet, so someone will need to carry you. Do you have a preference?¨ I nodded my head. ¨I'm comfortable with Quackity.¨ I stated. Wilbur sighed. ¨Okay, Sapnap said only 2 others with her. So Techno and Quackity, you'll accompany her to Skeppy's mansion. Quackity because she chose you, Techno because you are good at PVP.

They nodded and everyone but us 3 and Wilbur went back underground. Wilbur turned to us. ¨So, our main objective here is talking to George. We need his knowledge to know what's happening with (Y/N)'s eyes.¨ They nodded and we headed into the woods.

At the edge of the woods, us 3 left Wilbur behind as we walked into civilization. I buried my face into Quackity's neck, still a bit tired. I was lulled to sleep by the sound of steady footsteps. A few minutes later Quackity started bouncing me awake. I opened my eyes groggily and saw 3 men in front of us.

One had on a smiley mask, another had on white sunglasses and the last had a bandana. Once they saw my face they seemed to lose some of their confidence. The one with the bandana turned to Techno. ¨I honestly thought you were lying when you said she was badly injured.¨ Techno just sadly shook his head and looked at me. ¨Dream has a mask, George has sunglasses and Sapnap has the bandana.¨ I nodded.

Dream just turned to us and asked, ¨So, what did you call this urgent meeting for?¨ Techno motioned to me. ¨Other than the obvious injuries she also is having problems with her vision, sorta like George.¨ George walked forward. ¨She can't see red and green?¨ He asked. Techno shook her head. From what we've seen she can see red, but not green or even yellow. She said Tubbo's shirt was blue and Tommy's hair was pink like mine.¨

At this George blanked a bit. ¨I only know the name of mine, but we can do some tests to see what colors she can and can't see.¨ Techno nodded. ¨We just want to accommodate her.¨ George nodded and pointed to his shirt. ¨What colors are my shirt?¨ I peaked over Quackity and he held me higher. ¨Red white and blue?¨ It ended up like a question. He nodded and I got happy over this small victory.

He then pointed to Dream. ¨You see green as blue right?¨ I nodded. ¨His is lighter though.¨ Dream nodded. George next pointed to a statue on the roof. I nodded, getting the questioning already. It's blue and a pale pink.¨ George replied. ¨So far it's confirmed you can't see green or yellow. What about the flame on Sapnap's shirt?¨ I looked and replied. ¨Red, pink and light pink.¨ Sapnap shook his head. ¨Add orange to that list.¨ George nodded.

¨Can we head to a nether portal for purple? That's the only one we're missing.¨ Techno nodded before the 6 of us headed off once more. We arrived at a stone area with a portal in the center. ¨Last color.¨ George said. He pointed to the portal. ¨It's like a dark off blue. Like blue mixed with black.¨ George looked frustrated. ¨She can see red and blue, why can't she see purple?¨

Dream shrugged ¨You can't see purple either George. We can question that later, but for now let's just assume she can't see green, yellow, orange and purple.¨ With that Techno nodded. ¨That's all we were here for. Did you guys need anything?¨ Dream cleared his throat and sounded nervous. ¨If possible, could we take her under our wing for a bit? You said she lost her memories and maybe being around here would trigger them because she didn't spend much time in Pogtopia.¨

With that Techno sighed. ¨I'll have the argument with Will later, but I say sure. That's a good point and she was close with you guys too. Do you have the medical equipment for her or should we send someone with it?¨ Sapnap nodded his head. ¨We have everything, even the burn cream because I burn myself a lot.¨ Techno nodded. ¨She can't walk yet, so who'd carry her?¨

Dream stepped forward. ¨I can.¨ He nodded towards Quackity who sat me down on the ground only for Dream to crouch in front of me and pull me onto his back. He stood up and they said goodbye to each other before Dream, George, Sapnap and myself headed off in the opposite direction.