Chapter 40

A/N: What's this?

Quackity's POV-

I felt groggy as I came back to my senses. I slowly opened my eye and looked around the room curiously, no one was there. I sat up hesitantly but quickly realized that the only thing keeping me from standing would be this IV, only my face was damaged and that's heavily bandaged. I pull out the IV and simply lay it on the bed and stand up. I'm steady on my feet this time, no longer suffering from blood loss. I peek out the door and see no one so I step out, gently closing the door behind me.

I need to find the guys, this plan didn't go as planned but I have an idea for the next one. I made sure my armor was back on correctly before I set out looking for the guys. I peeked in room after room until I found the sitting room with them 3 in it as well as Eret. I stepped in and they looked to me as I pushed the doors shut. "Quackity!" Fundy exclaimed. "You aren't supposed to be up yet!" I shook my head. "My body is fine and I'm in little pain.We have things we need to do so that our next plan isn't a failure." I mumbled, my mouth not being able to open as far as before because of the stitches on my lip and the bandages.

Eret sighed. "I can't keep anyone here. You can leave after we talk after care, alright?" I reluctantly nodded before settling into an empty chair. "So until you're fully healed you can't really eat normal food, you can't open your mouth that wide nevertheless chew. Also with that you'd want to keep talking to less than usual. I can write down the name of the smoothies and such I recommend. Other than that change the bandages and gauze and I'll call you back to remove the stitches and see the fate of your eye." I nod, soaking in the information.

"Can I get those names along with some bandages and gauze before we head out for something?" I asked her. They nodded, "And I'll throw in a bottle of painkillers, visit when you run out." They left the room and came back shortly after with a bag and a piece of folded paper. We thanked him for his help and I led the guys back to our meeting room. We sat at our seats and I started the meeting.

"So that was obviously a fail. Techno survived, but he wouldn't have gotten away if it weren't for Dream. Dream's always pulling the strings, him and that sister of his wherever she's gone to. But I have a solution." I took a deep breath. "We have to kill Dream. Nightmare is gone at least for now, but we can always deal with her later." Tubbo jumped in. "We can't fight Dream. It was promised to stay out of each other's way." I shook my head. "Even though Punz was the one to attack us it was Dream telling him to do it. He already has interfered with our affairs, the deal is null and voided."

"But the question would be, how would we execute Dream? He seems to know way more than he lets on." Fundy asked. Tubbo jumped in, "You guys remember when under Schlatt I was tricked into planning and decorating a fake festival?" "I thought both you and (Y/N) did?" Fundy questioned. Tubbo shook his head. "(Y/N) and Schlatt seemed close, but she was also close with others. He never planned to execute her but I remember that before the festival Dream and him talked then bam, she was getting executed right next to me."

"But what I'm bringing that up for is we could hold another festival, possibly for Christmas. He actually respects our nation enough under me that he takes off his armor. This would give us an opportunity to catch him off guard and unprotected." I nodded. "Seems like we've got a plan. When you announce the festival we can follow out our plan." Everyone nodded and said their goodbyes, but as we were walking out Tubbo brought me to the side.

"Big Q, I'm giving you permission to be the one who kills him. Can you handle that?" I give a grin, ignoring the pain in my lips. I nod. "Perfectly, I can handle that perfectly."