Chapter 33

A/N- I GOT ACCEPTED INTO A COLLEGE SUMMER PROGRAM AGAIN HELL YEAH ENJOY THE CHAPTER
Also if you're interested I had an idea for an editor. Fill out the form if you'd like to apply. No pressure, was just a random idea.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc-J553YjNaoSxD6CKTImnxpKjcUx8HRdAVOrBaxA7sEVPTSQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Nightmare's POV-

"Nightmare. I want you to run through what happened for you to see the egg, nevertheless touch the thing." Dream demanded, I nodded. "Sam told me that you and him saw the egg and that there were more developments. You were gone already so I followed him. I didn't know about the egg so when I saw the growth I asked to see the egg. When we were leaving though, Bad trapped me in the egg room. We fought until I was pinned on a vine and Sam couldn't save me because he said I was already affected and he didn't want to be."

He sighed. "I don't like the situation that we're in and I hope you don't as well. But we're in it nonetheless. I'm going to ask you questions and I expect full cooperation as well as you following the rules I set for you. Do you understand me?" I snarl under my breath. We're both in authority positions and it's not like I'd asked for this. But nonetheless this is in my and the project's best interests so I have to oblige. I nod my head.

"Good. First off, what did you do with the followers of the egg before you came here? You took an awfully long time." He asked. "I took them to the church of prime and had the wash off in the water." "Did you?" Without hesitation I said "Yes." You know, like a liar. "Good, good. Do you have any memories of what (Y/N) did while she was out?" I thought for a moment. "It's strange. Like foggy snippets of flashbacks that I myself didn't do."

"Then I assume it's the same for (Y/N). We should be fine because you washed off but we don't want you having contact with the egg again." But since I didn't wash off it wouldn't if the egg were loose again. "Done with questions for now. But here's how it has to be. I'll take foundation duties at night while I'm not with Tommy while I'll leave Punz here. I want you to lay low for awhile, word of Nightmare's disappearance and (Y/N)'s reappearance has spread in the last few days. Live with Philza, no matter your differences, and in front of people besides Phil and those who know act like (Y/N)"

He handed me 2 circular cases. "These are contacts in (E/C). Wear them to cover your eyes because you wouldn't be allowed your mask." I give a sigh and nod, I kinda brought this on myself. He pulled me into a hug. "This egg stuff will be over soon, I'm still doing research. Once it is, you can safely come home and we could try a new procedure, to get rid of (Y/N) forever." I pull away, hands still on each other's shoulders, and nod to him. "Try to visit me though, I miss you. Or I can go see Tommy, he hasn't heard the rumors." He thought for a second and nodded his head. "That's a good shout. Sure either you visit me or I visit you."

We hugged again before he bid me farewell, after taking my mask back despite my reluctance and guiding me at putting the contacts in. I made my way to Phil's house where he was at the dining room table inside with 3 sprouts from the egg at the table. It won't have the same effect of the egg unless they get bigger, except the whispers. I stayed at the door as Phil stood up. "(Y/N) what took so long?" He asked.

I gave a sigh and too out the contacts and returned them to their cases. I looked back at him and took satisfaction in the way his eyes widened. "Think again birdman." He tensed. "What are you doing back? I thought she finally rid herself of you." I smiled. "I assume she didn't talk much. Something else helped her and sealed me away. Now since that thing itself is sealed away I'm free once more."

"But why are you here?! Just to see me suffer with loss once more?!" He exclaimed. I gave a deep sigh. "Look buddy, I don't want to be here either. But until this 'thing' is gone for good I have to pretend to be (Y/N). My brother's orders, obey or we'll fuck with Tubbo. Yada yada you know the drill." He clenched his fists. "I'll tolerate you for the sake of my one son that's relatively safe right now. But anything happens to him, or another one of my sons die, not by my hand. Then I'll kill you myself. Am I clear."

I give a sadistic smirk as I said, "Crystal, 'Dadza'."