• 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 •

𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 | 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

" ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ɴᴇʀᴠᴏᴜꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴘᴇᴀᴋ "
ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵉⁱᵍʰᵇᵒʳʰᵒᵒᵈ ⁻ ⁿᵉʳᵛᵒᵘˢ

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Stream with me?"

I looked at him for a couple of seconds. Is this man serious?

"You completely forgot what you said a few days ago."

"Right." He looked down. He leaned against the table with his elbow supporting his weight while the other one was doing the same.

"You said that you wouldn't want to let anyone think that I'm yours just because I'm in a video with you." I took a bite out of my panini.

"I was... I don't know how to explain it." He cursed under his breath. "Alright, I was nervous, okay? I'm a good person. I was until you started moving into our house," He explained.

"Then wh-" I was about to argue back but he shushed me.

"Let me finish," He pointed his fork, balancing a small piece of cake, at me. "I was until I met you because you make me nervous. I tend to be more of 'a man' and to act tough because I bet you're more attracted to those kinds of people that way."

"Tommy," I breathed. "You really are an idiot, aren't you?" I playfully rolled my eyes, chuckling.

"I know. Funny." He proceeded to eat his breakfast silently.

"No, I'm not laughing at you," I reassured him. "Why would you think that? People tend to do dumb things when they're nervous. Just be yourself, man." I smiled at him.

"I am!" He defended himself. "I am now. You know what, I like it now that you don't think I'm an ass."

"I still do."

"Hey!"

And with that, we spent a little while eating our breakfast at the airport and took a cab home again.

"I'm still bummed out. I was so ready to have my first tour." I folded my arms.

"Don't worry. You could do a virtual one on Twitch." He looked at me with a smile. "I'll even host a stream for you. Or a raid."

"That's cool," I smiled. "Thanks, by the way."

"Of course. I also would like my fan base to like your music. That would be pog," He nodded. "I mean, think about it. When you stream a concert on twitch, you'd probably have like a hundred fifty thousand viewers. If I host a stream with yours you'd have like three thousand viewers." He explained.

"That's more people than a single arena," I looked at him in shock.

He shrugged. "Just don't say something stupid or you'll be cancelled."

"Alright."

We went back to his house. It was almost three in the morning when we entered through the front door and the only thing you could hear were the sounds of crickets' mating calls mixed with a few cicadas echoing their voices at night.

"I'm going to go back to sleep," I yawned as we walked up the stairs. "You?"

"I'm going, too." He nodded. "Goodnight again, then."

"Alright." I smiled before I entered my sleeping space. My body was encased with the soothing warmth of my bedroom as it contradicts the temperature outside.

"It's been a while since I've written anything in a diary." I thought and an idea came to mind.

"It must be here somewhere," I rummaged through my bedroom and found my diary I kept since middle school.

Diary
I just turned eleven years old! Mom gave me a stuffed animal. His name is Lucas.

it was a poorly drawn picture of Lucas.

Turning the pages, I stopped at the first blank page I found and started writing.

•°•°•°•

Dec 2
3:00 am

So my tour got cancelled. That sucks, I was looking forward to it but the universe said no.

Oh well, at least I spent my morning with Tommy. I guess he's not that bad. I mean, he's like a child. He just got nervous around me because he said he 'likes' me.

Cliché.

I just hope that he's genuine with his feelings, though. If I ever fall in love with him and this was all an act, I would promise myself not to be attracted to anyone else again.

Not anymore.

...But I'm willing to give this a shot.

•°•°•°•

I sighed, closing my notebook and putting it down under my pillow. This has been a long morning, so I might as well just go back to sleep.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I literally just finished writing the previous part lol here you go :]

VOTE! ⭐
COMMENT! 💬
FOLLOW! 👥

Or be exiled tomorrow 🧍🏻‍♀️

752