• 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 •

𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 |𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

     I pulled away. "What's wrong?" He asked me, his face grazing on my cheek.

     "Um, nothing." I looked away from him and looked at a distance in front of us. The sky that was once painted a fiery orange completely turned into a delicate glow of purplish-blue as the moon started to shine its light. The starts did the same— slowly flickering their luster only to be seen by the naked eye.  The gradient of these colors blended harmoniously across the sky.

     "Hm," He hummed and placed his forehead on my shoulder. "It's getting cold in here."

     "We should better get going," I cupped his cheek with one of my hands and stood up to close the curtains. "I liked what we did just then." I smiled at him when I turned in his direction.

     He looked away in return whilst blushing. His flustered face made him fidget with his hands a bit and that made me chuckle.

     "Me too," He exhaled, revealing a small cloud of carbon dioxide from both his mouth and his nose.

     After we placed the couch back to where it was first placed, we left the treehouse and locked the door.

     "It really is getting cold..." I crossed my arms. I assumed that he did as well but to my surprise, he wrapped an arm around me.

     The whole neighborhood was silent— the only things you could hear were your breathing and the small, constant gust of wind blowing in our direction.

     The freshly painted sky was covered in a darker shade of grey. I wasn't even sure if it wants to drop snowflakes or rain. Either way, we need to hurry up and go home before it gets too dark.

     "It's probably gonna rain," Tommy noticed that I was looking up. We started to walk away from the house and headed back home.

     The artificial lights from various houses were fighting off the darkness the whole neighborhood was facing. The streetlamps' bright lights perfectly contrasted with the lack of lighting as we walked past them.

     The silence was wiped out when we both felt tiny raindrops on our skins. "Fuck." I cursed out loud.

     "It's fine," He laughed. Now the raindrops were starting to become bigger as water trickled down my body. He went closer to my ear and said, "Get ready to run.", since the rain was blocking out all the things we could ever hear.

     He took my hand and then we both started running. Puddles of water splashed as we hit the pavement with our shoes. My clothes started to hug my body but I didn't mind— I was too focused on the fact that we needed to come back home quickly.

     Does anyone remember that rain scene from The Notebook? Yeah, this is what it feels like right now.

     "Here we are," Tommy sprinted towards the front porch, and I followed suit. "I'm sorry I didn't bring my jacket. I didn't know it was going to rain." He apologized and knocked on the front door.

     "Shut up, it's fine." I smiled while hugging myself. I was kind of embarrassed to stand in front of him since my upper body was accentuated because of my wet clothes so I folded my arms, rubbing my upper arms with my hands. "Tommy, you're staring."

     "Oh, am I?" He asked in surprise. "I-I'm sorry." He looked away and right when he averted his eyes from me, his mother opened the door for us.

     "Where the bloody hell have you two run off to?" She asked, clearly concerned for both of us. "Come inside. I'll get you two towels." She closed the door behind her and we both stood right by the doorframe waiting for her.

     The sounds of the television echoed inside the living room until I let out a sneeze. "Oh, dear..." I said and took a few steps away from Tommy.

     "Here you go," His mother walked up to us and wrapped us individually with our towels. "Go take a shower and change. The rain is going to get you sick."

     "Yeah, I don't think I'm feeling well," I started and walked towards my room to take a shower.

     Just when I stepped out of the bathroom, someone knocked on my door.

     I wonder who could that be.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

VOTE! ⭐
COMMENT! 💬
FOLLOW! 👥
     If tommy is your comfort streamer

741