• 𝐨𝐧𝐞 •

𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 | 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞

| Your POV |

The crowd went wild as I sang the final note of my song. The cheering of my name sent me into an adrenaline-rushed mess as I ran to the center of the stage. The fans' hands reaching out from the barricade made my heart pump faster than it already was.

"Thank you, Nottinghamshire!" I said to the mic with a burst of energy, with the crowd giving the same level of vitality towards me.

When the lights slowly dimmed, people started to walk out of the venue, still hyped from the two-hour long concert I singlehandedly held.

"Great job!" A familiar voice reached my ears as I walked farther backstage. I looked up and it was my talent agent, smiling at me.

"Thanks, Imane." I quickly hugged her as a sign of gratitude.

A lot of people were running around backstage, despite the that the concert was done. My eyes fixated on some of them, sitting on a couch to catch a breath.

"Here," I heard a voice, but deeper this time. I immediately knew who it was and rolled my eyes. Looking towards where the voice was from, I saw Thomas.

Tommyinnit.

I looked at the object he was holding in front of me- A water bottle.

"Are you just going to stare at it until the ice melts?" He snapped and I glared at him.

"Where did that come from anyway?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Of course I wouldn't be doing this to you unless my dad says so," He replied, then tossed the plastic bottle beside me. "My arm got tired." He ran his hand through his hair and left, placing both of his hands in his pockets.

"What an asshole," I whispered, but Imane heard me.

"Ugh. You tell me," She started. "It's his ego he needs to watch out. He's basically a douchebag at this point 'cause he thinks he's better than everyone else."

I chugged the water bottle, feeling the cold liquid rush down my throat, refreshing my body from the tiredness I got when I was running around and singing earlier on stage.

The venue of the concert and the music studio weren't really that far from each other, so I decided to walk. The cold autumn breeze kissed my skin as I closed the door behind me. Looking up I saw the colors of the sky slowly shifting from a strong orange into a cool violet.

I'm originally from North America but with all of these non-stop tours, I just can't seem to go back home. My official producer invited me to temporarily live with his family for a while. So, only to fuel the fire in me, that meant staying with Tommy for a few days.

I got lost in my thoughts as the wind got colder each second, making me hug my upper body for warmth. I walked farther and saw a familiar building standing a few feet away from me.

Ah, there it is. The music studio that changed my life. It's the first studio I've ever been to since I started my career.

"Oi!" Tommy yelled from his car as he stopped right in front of me. He almost fucking drove over me. "Watch where you're going, yeah?"

"Maybe you should watch where you're driving," I snapped. "Why are you following me?"

"Why would anyone want to follow you?" He asked. "Dad told me to pick you up, shithead."

I scoffed and sat on the back seat. There was no way I'm sitting in front with him beside me. No freaking way.

The ride was silent, but the atmosphere clearly said that we didn't like each other.

He tried to break the silence by asking, "Why the heck would you even go outside? It's freezing."

"I wanted to," I said nonchalantly. After that comes silence once again.

Tommy and I started with a rocky 'friendship' that didn't last long.

... And we definitely won't be forming a bond if we're going to act like we want to stab each other with a sword.

You know what? I'm fine with it.

___________

VOTE! ⭐
COMMENT! 💬
FOLLOW! 👥
or else I'll steal your wallet

743 words