• 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 •

𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 | 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

     "I doubt you've seen this place before, though," He looked back at me before opening a glass door, revealing an open balcony which was lightly covered with snow— but I didn't mind. It was dark, yet the fading clouds start to give the spotlight to the black void of a canvas splattered with thousands of burning stars.

     There were hanging lights already set up just above our heads and under it was a brown couch to compliment the color of the table right beside it. Not only the place was brightened by the hanging lights, but some candles sitting on the table were also helping to irradiate the entire place.

 Not only the place was brightened by the hanging lights, but some candles sitting on the table were also helping to irradiate the entire place

ᶜʳᵉᵈⁱᵗˢ   ᵐᵉⁱⁿᵉˢᵛᵉⁿʲᵃ ᵒⁿ ᵖⁱⁿᵗᵉʳᵉˢᵗ

   It was a simple, humble balcony just enough to view the neighborhood from a tall perspective.

     "There isn't really anything much about this place, I just like going here to clear my mind," He explained, holding the door open for me. "It's been a while since I've spent my time here."

     "I love it here, it's so calming," I smiled, letting myself sit on the couch and hung my head back to watch the shimmering colors of each star. I heard the door clock and felt him sit right beside me, copying what I did.

     It was a moment of silence between us as the nightly breeze greeted us with its usual cold temperature. I heard nothing but the slow beating of our chest as he moved his cold hand on top of mine.

     "I have something for you," He rolled his head to look at me. Closing my eyes and exhaling slowly I asked him what, and he replied, "Look beside you..."

     I looked at him in confusion but his eyes were happily anticipating my reaction. I turned to look at the other side and there it was. The ever-familiar stuffed animal that I used to go to sleep with, the alluring, round, black, plastic eyes I used to look at and think of my mother, were staring at me.

     It's back. She's back.

     I felt like a kid again. Feeling the soft, artificial fur that this beanie boo fox made me smile wide.

     Looking back at Tommy, his smile was as wide as mine. "Where did you find him?"

     "I.. uh, spent a lot of time finding him.." He said. "When we weren't talking to each other, I've decided to look for him and give him to you. I must've forgotten about him for a while, though." He chuckled shyly.

     "Thank you..." I looked at him, then back at my childhood friend.

     "He was actually chilling under my bed. I don't know how, but he managed to make his way down there," He shrugged.