• 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 •

𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 | 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

"Hello?" I said groggily through the other end of the line. Someone called me whilst I was sleeping and I wasn't having it.

"Good morning," Imane beamed at me. "Last night's show was a hit, yeah?"

"You were there last night. What the heck do you mean?" I sat up but my eyes were still closed.

"I know, I know," She replied. "You do realize that that was your first show on your first world tour, right?"

"Shit," I said, panicking. "Where's my next show?" I asked, running towards my luggage and started to pack as fast as I could.

"Amsterdam." She reassured me. "Don't panic. Your next show is in 28 hours."

I sighed in relief. "Don't scare me like that!" I warned but in a polite manner.

She apologized and we both hung up. Looking at the wall clock, it said: "9:43 am". I might as well go down for breakfast.

"Oh, hey." Tommy's dad smiled. "I cooked you guys breakfast."

"Thanks," I smiled. For some reason, I feel like a part of their family now that I'm here. I know that I only reside here whenever I do a show in this town but I think they've accepted me as their family member now. A family friend, that is.

Looking over at the dining table, I saw two plates of full English breakfast consisting of sausages, eggs, beans, and avocado on toast.

"Two plates?" I asked.

"Oh! Could you hand it to my son, please? I know he's hungry right now but I've got to go work on your music." He said and I nodded.

Grabbing a plate on my right hand another on my left, I walked towards Tommy's room. "Hey, nitwit!" I knocked on his door using my foot.

He opened the door, rubbing his eyes. His hair was a mess and I looked up at him, considering our height difference. "Your dad cooked us breakfast," I said, handing one plate to him.

"Oh, cool!" He grinned, grabbing it from my hand. He went inside his room and closed the door in front of my face.

"Okay.." I smiled fakely. "So much for a breakfast delivery."

He opened the door again, poking his head out. "Say thanks to my dad for me, yeah?" Then before I could say anything, he closed the door.

It's okay. I got used to it. I got used to him being rude to me.

"By the way," He said once more, poking his head out the door. "I'm filming. Film with me so I can get the clout I'm looking for." He opened the door wider for me so I could enter.

"After breakfast, that is." He said and sat on his gaming chair to eat. I sat on his bed.

"When's your next show?" He asked.

"Tomorrow, Amsterdam," I replied. "Why, do you want to come with me?"

"...No." He hesitated for a while. "You know that I stream for a living."

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes. "Vlog your travels, then. New content."

We exchanged looks for a few minutes as I waited for his response.

"Count me in." He said and placed his plate onto his desk.

Perfect.

--------------

Oooh something's up 😋

VOTE! ⭐
COMMENT! 💬
FOLLOW! 👥
or sing a Bruno Mars song

555 words