• 𝐭𝐞𝐧 •

𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 | 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐧

      The day went by too fast, as it consisted of only me double-checking everything I need in my luggage for my tour. Tommy was still scream-laughing inside his room, so that's not something I'm surprised of hearing any more.

      Before I went to bed, there were still assumptions about me and Tommy being together. I didn't mind, who wouldn't think we're dating anyway?

      Wait, what?

      Why am I thinking this way?

     Shrugging my thoughts off, I decided to tuck myself in my bed and drift off into a silent slumber.

     It was a winter evening. Tommy's parents were fast asleep and he and I were the only people awake at this hour. 3:23 in the morning, to be exact.

      "Dammit," I cursed when the lights suddenly went off. My ears immediately rang to tell me that everything surrounding me is in absolute silence.

     "Power outage? That doesn't happen often." Tommy whispered.

     I slowly fixated my eyes on him. The only light source illuminating his whole face was from the blue light of his phone as he scrolls through Reddit.

      From his phone, he turned his attention to me where I was already staring at him.

      "Take a picture. It'll last longer," The corner of his lips were tugged to form a small smile. Somehow that smile was linked with pride with a hint of amusement but I didn't think much of it at all.

      "Maybe I will," I uttered. He rolled his eyes and that was the last thing I saw before his phone's screen brightness turned all the way down.

      It was merely a minute of silence between the two of us before I asked the question in a whisper, "Do you have an idea of when this is gonna end?"

     "It'll probably be back in like, 5 minutes?" He whispered back. Then, I felt his hand on top of mine. I assumed that it wasn't intentional so I slowly moved it away but his grip only went tighter.

     "Are you looking for your phone?" I asked. "Because you surely are holding the wrong thing you're looking for."

     "Am I?" He asked. Although it was dark, I knew that he was facing my direction.

      The cold winter air surrounding my body slowly turned warmer as he slowly moved his face closer to me.

      "Hey," I managed to breathe out but looked away, but he held my chin for me to look in his direction. I could hear both of our hearts beating in sync.

      My breath hitched as I felt his soft lips next to mine. It was quick, but it was enough to drive the butterflies inside me wild.

      "Oh, what'd you know," He smiled when the lights went back on again. He was still leaning so close to my face and his hand was still on mine. "The lights are back on!" He beamed and that made me smile.

      When he leaned back to his original position, the warmth radiating off from his body disappeared and that made me frown a little.

      With a semi-loud yawn, he stretches his body and stood up. "You should probably go to sleep." He looked back at me, smiling.

      "Yeah, you too." Since our rooms aren't that much farther away from each other, we walked together, stopping at my doorframe.

     "Why'd you do it?" I asked as I was about to grab the doorknob.

     "What, kiss you?"

      "I mean, yeah," I replied with a hint of nervousness.

     "Well, I didn't want to waste that opportunity. We were the only ones awake and the lights went out," He cheered.

      "... I could do it again if you want?" His face turned a shade of pink as he scratches the back of his neck.

     "I-It's okay, Tommy," I looked away. "I mean, if you want to, then it's fine with me."

      Smiling from ear to ear, he took a step forward and planted his lips on top of mine once again. This time it was longer than before.

     Pulling back, he rushed in a quick kiss on my forehead before looking down at me. With our height difference, I was definitely looking up at him.

     "I'll see you in your dreams, love." He took a final glance at me before walking away.

      I hope this isn't a dream.

      Just when I thought my dream couldn't get any better, my phone woke me up.

      Right, I have a scheduled flight in about two hours.

      Holding my phone, I stopped the loud siren sound and went towards the bathroom wherein I could change my clothes.

      That was definitely a dream.

     "No," I said when I found my face flushing in a deep color of red.

      Sure, it was a dream but why am I feeling like this? Butterflies in my stomach? Bro, that's so 2014.

     Seriously though, I liked what we did in my dream but what happened in a dream stays a dream.

     "It's not real," I told myself in the mirror. "Tommy doesn't like me," I repeated until I didn't feel the lingering feeling in my lower portion of my top half.

     Not Today.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

     According to Wattpad analytics, only a small percentage of you have voted in this story. Please vote, as it costs you nothing but a millisecond. 🥺👉🏼👈🏼

VOTE! ⭐
COMMENT! 💬
FOLLOW! 👥
     Or Tommy won't play Minecraft with you

901