• 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 •

𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 | 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 : 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

     I left my room with a smile on my face and a suitcase in my hand. "Good morning," I greeted Tommy's father.

     "I see you're about to leave. As your producer, I still have things to do before I could go to where your next concert venue will be. You go on ahead first," He explained with a smile. "You could go with my son if you want to, I don't mind. All he does is stay in his room all day anyway."

     Both he and I started to walk down the stairs together. "Yeah, I asked him to come with me and he said yes."

     "Great!" He beamed. "I'll call a cab, and you two can head off to the airport if you want. Imane is going to be waiting for you two there. Good luck!" And with that, he left the living room and walked towards the kitchen to prepare himself breakfast.

     I sighed and looked at the second floor. Going up once again, I knocked on Tommy's door but he didn't respond. I slowly turned the doorknob and to my surprise, it wasn't locked so I opened it, only to reveal a silently sleeping tommyinnit in his bed with his arms spread out. His computer was still running minecraft's opening screen.

     "Pssst," I said. "Hey, wake up!" Closing the door behind me, I walked towards him.

     His room smelled like a strong axe perfume that basically shouts angst but for some reason, I kind of liked it.

     "Bro we have a flight in a few," I rolled my eyes and kneeled down to his level. "Hey, wake the fuck up."

     He must've heard my voice so he turned his back on me. "Later." He bluntly replied with his voice. It was deep, but not as deep as corpse's, of course. I would've freaked out if it was.

     "I'm gonna leave without you," I rolled my eyes but he slowly turned his body to the ceiling and his face towards me. "What? I'm actually gonna do it."

     He didn't say anything for a second, he straight up just stared at me with half-opened eyes. The next thing I knew, both of his eyes were closed and that made him sleep again.

     "What can I do to wake you up?" I rested my head on my palm.

     "Kiss me." He muttered but his eyes were still closed.

     "Excuse me?" I asked, not sure if I heard what he said right. "Why would I want to do that?"

     "Because." He peeked at me through a small gap between his eyelids. "You like me."

     "I'd rather go alone on my tour than to do that. Goodbye, Tommy." I supported my weight on one leg before standing up.

     "Wha- what?" He coughed. "Yeah, that was a test." He sat up, smiling. "I didn't want you to do it anyway."

     With a stern voice and an unamused face, I said, "Hilarious. Let's go." before leaving his room.

     It wasn't long before he caught up to me. He wore his signature white shirt with red sleeves, denim jeans, and his white Nike shoes.

     "Hey, wait!" He said as he ran down the stairs with his luggage rolling down just as fast as he was.

     "Hey," I smiled fakely. "Your dad called a cab for us and it should be here any minute now." I returned my attention to my phone being held by my hands as he stood next to the stairs' glass railing.

     "I don't know," he started. I looked up at him with raised eyebrows.

     "What?"

     "There's a new epidemic going on and it started in Europe. I don't know where, though." He explained and sat beside me.

     "I don't see a problem with it," I replied. "It's probably under control."

     "But don't say I didn't warn you, though." He shrugged and as I was about to say anything, we both heard a small honk outside the entire house.

     "There's our cue." I excitedly went straight to the door and moved my luggage in the car's trunk and sat on the back seat. Tommy followed suit.

     "Alright. Airport, right?" The driver asked us and I nodded. Tommy closed the door beside him and immediately laid his head on my shoulder.

     "Hey," I caught his attention. "What are you doing?"

     "Sleeping. I swear I'll be awake by the time we reach the airport." He replied to me with both his eyes shut.

     I was sitting perfectly still. I didn't want to ruin his sleeping as he was too peaceful to be bothered.

     I guess he's not that bad...?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Happy New Year! (Let's just hope 2021 isn't going to be as bad as last year 😬)

VOTE! 🌟
COMMENT! 💬
FOLLOW! 👥

     or else Tommy and Tubbo will not be friends anymore >:(

805