• 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 •

𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜. | 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

     A planned date. A planned date.

     Why haven't I thought of that before? That'll surely make the two of us even. At least, that's what I think.

     We gazed at each other's eyes for a brief moment but he looked away first. That's when I realized that I should go talk to him, if he has the time, that is.

     "Tommy!" I called out and he turned around to face me. "Um,"

     "Hm..?" He hummed but he still wasn't looking at me.

     "Will you go on a date with me?" I asked. The beating of my heart went faster when he laid his eyes on me.

     He didn't utter a single word. Instead, he let out a small chuckle as a response to my question.

     "Um," I scratched the back of my neck. I just made it even more awkward than it already was. "Listen, I've been trying so hard just for you to forgive me. I've asked you to help me with a song, I've cooked breakfast for you, and what do you want me to do next just for you to talk to me again?"

     "Not now, [y/n]..." His voice trailed off, slowly walking away from me.

     "No, I don't understand. If you needed space then you could've just told me," I argued. "I can't read your mind, Tommy. I just want us to go back to what we used to be."

     He stopped in his tracks.

     I sighed. "I am sorry for doing that. I was insensitive, I know— but ignoring me for almost a month?" Slowly I felt tears starting to form but I refused to let them run down my cheek. "I'm tired, Tommy. I'm sick of hoping for something I know wouldn't happen-- and that is being with you."

     "You know I was just gaining my viewers back because of what you did, [y/n]." He pointed out. "I was putting myself first before anyone else and I didn't even realize that I was hurting you."

     "You know, I was actually looking forward to our date your father told me. I was planning to tell you how much you mean to me and despite the things that had happened between us, you still are." I sighed, leaning back against the railing.

     "Do you actually think that the two of us being a thing wouldn't happen?" He asked me, his hands in his pockets.

     I didn't expect him to ask that question, so I stuttered a bit, saying, "Yeah, i-isn't that what I just said?"

     "Look," He walked towards me and looked down, taking my hands in his. "All the feelings that I've felt for you never changed. It was hard not talking to you but I kept thinking to myself that I needed to make more content to bring my viewers back to me and my channel."

     He continued, "...I'm sorry you had to wait for me. I really am. I acted like I didn't care because... uh," He paused for a bit. "How do I say this... That responsibilities demand sacrifice."

     "I understand," I nodded, looking up at him. His smile was small, but it was clear enough that he was genuinely sorry. "I mean, we wouldn't be like this if it weren't for me kissing you on stream." I chuckled in a nervous manner.

     "Oh, you regret kissing me?" He teased, smiling. He squeezed one of my hands to reassure me that he was okay now.

     "On stream, yes." I rolled my eyes playfully at him. "... Are we even now?"

     He sighed, smiling. "Come here," He gestured me to move closer to him and I did. I felt both his arms wrap around my body, engulfing me in a warm hug. I did the same to him.

     "Tommy...?" For a moment saying his name out loud feels like heaven again. We pulled away and he brushed a few strands of hair away from my face.

     "Yeah?"

     "I'm sorry for kissing you," I repeated. I just couldn't get it out of my head— the reason why Tommy and I didn't talk to each other for almost a month.

     "[y/n], never say that to me again.." He whispered.

     "What?"

     "Don't apologize for kissing me." He smiled. "I'd go through heaven and hell just to kiss you again."

     And with that, he gently grabbed my chin to plant a kiss on my forehead.

     I still love him.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

That was kinda cute ngl 🤠

VOTE! ⭐
COMMENT! 💬
FOLLOW! 👥
     or I'll delete your Minecraft account

759