• 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 •

𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 | 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

“ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇʀ? ”
ˢᵒᶠᵗˡʸ ⁻ ᶜˡᵃⁱʳᵒ

   I woke up to the sound of Tommy laughing. Opening my eyes I noticed that I was under a thick blanket, covering my body from the wintery temperature swirling around the room.

     Slowly I sat up, the once revolving ceiling fan was turned off and I suppose the heater just started doing its work.

     Tommy noticed me sitting up and smiled. Muting himself in his microphone, he said, "Good morning, [y/n]." and concentrating back on his monitor.

     "Are you streaming?" I whispered lowly so that he could hear me but not loud enough for his microphone to pick up.

     "No, I'm just in a call with Tubbo." He answered me and leaned back in his office chair.

     Removing the thick cotton fabric away from my body, I walked towards Tommy and sat at the edge of the bed beside him.

     Tommy removed his headphones from his ears and placed them on mine. It was a little big but he adjusted it for me. "Hold on, I gotta go down for a second." He said to me and Tubbo, then offering his seat for me.

     "Hey, Tubbo." I smiled. I could see the wide, permanent smile plastered on his face and that instantly made me smile as well. "It's been a while. How's it going?"

     "Oh, you know," He shrugged. "Stuff. Hey,  you know I'm not good at keeping secrets, right?" Tubbo fiddled with his fingernails then looked at the camera, changing the subject.

     "Not really. I think you're trustworthy," I argued. "What made you say that?" I asked and he covered his smile with one of his hands.

     "Tommy likes you!" He beamed at the camera and did a little dance to signify that he was overjoyed.

     "Oh, wow." I didn't want to ruin his moment so I pretended to be surprised. "I didn't know that! Did he tell you?"

     "Nope. I just figured it all out," He grinned proudly. "You like him too, don't you? I'd be devastated if you don't. Not that I'm forcing you to like him or anything, I just like to see you two together..." He continued but I chuckled lowly.

     "Well, Tubbo..." I sighed, smiling. "I like him too. Like, really like him." After I said those words I found myself blushing and my stomach filling with emotions I couldn't explain much. "It's been a while since we've met but every time I see him it's just... Falling in love all over again."

     Looking back at the monitor I saw him wide-eyed and covering his mouth, but smiling.

     Before I could turn around to see Tommy,  My upper body was wrapped with his slender arms and I instantly felt my heart race faster.

     Just as I thought it couldn't get any better, he kissed the back of my head just behind the headphones' headband.

     "Oh my god," Tubbo said in excitement. "You two look so good together! When can I have my partner?"

     "Very soon, Tubbo," I reassured him.

     "Also, Tommy, close the door behind you. It's bothering me." Tubbo warned, pointing behind Tommy through his monitor.

     "He couldn't hear you, Tubbo." I chuckled but then I repeated his words to let Tommy know what his best friend said.

     After closing his bedroom door, Tommy sat on his chair's armrest and leaned back.

     "Hm," Tubbo hummed. "Well, it's lovely talking to you two. [y/n], you owe me big time. I'll let you guys go so you two can have some alone time together." He whispered to his microphone.

     "Sure, Tubbo. Thank you so much!" I thanked him and he left the call.

     Tommy was still sitting beside me, twirling his fingers on my hair. "Hey, Tommy."

     "You ready for tonight?" He asked and I smiled, then took his hand in mine.

     His hands were cold and I felt like he was nervous about something. "Don't be tense. I could see it in your eyes, Thomas." I ruffled his golden blonde hair, smiling.

     "I have something in mind." He rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb. With a warm gaze at my face, he softly kissed my knuckles once before slowly taking off his headphones from my head.

     "What did you and Tubbo talk about whilst I was gone?" He asked me.

     "Nothing much, he said that you like me and that he's not good with secrets."

     "Oh my gosh," He faked being surprised. "He told you that I have a crush on you? That's insane! I don't want to be rejected!"

      "Oh, shut up." I slightly nudged him, with both of us laughing. "I could never turn you down."

     "It's because of these looks, isn't it? I know. I'm very irresistible." He joked, but I know full well that that was a fact.

      "The asshole Tommy back when we first met was an exception. You made me cry at least a few times back then," I reminisced at his attitude before.

     "Aw, I'm sorry." He apologized. "Don't worry, I'm a changed man now."

     "A changed child, that is."

     "Hey!"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

An overdue chapter yet once again. I blame Genshin Impact  🧍🏻‍♀️ (I'm literally obsessed with that mf game)

Chile anyways so.. /give @e virtual hugs 64

VOTE! ⭐
COMMENT! 💬
FOLLOW! 👥
     Because we're almost at 200k reads + 1k follows! Thank you so much 💖