• 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨 •

Toxic | tommyinnit x reader

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

     Before you could begin, I just want to address some rising controversy against Tommyinnit fanfictions.

     There are a lot of people commenting that "Tommy isn't comfortable with this, etc."

     I am aware of what he said. There was a  TikTok about this book saying, "Tommy doesn't like fanfics AT ALL." and mocking that QnA I had asking the readers about whether or not they like Survival or Creative mode more.

     He only said that he's uncomfortable being shipped with his irl friends and smut.

     I know what you're standing up for  (him being a minor and you protecting him by stopping potential smut writers across the entire internet) and I really respect you for that.

     Of course, as written in the description of the book, there won't be any smut in this book because only fucked up people sexualize a minor.

     He has boundaries about what should be in a fanfiction about him. Surely I wouldn't cross that line.

     You must've wrongly comprehended what he has said in his streams. Please get a better source of info before attacking other writers who worked so hard writing their book just for people to enjoy it.

     That's about it. Thank you so much, enjoy the story!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

     Reader preferences are in [brackets]. This is a gender-neutral reader fanfic, meaning anyone could read this book regardless of what your pronouns are ily 💖

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Playlist

I like you by NIKI

Fool by Cavetown

In Love by Khai Dreams

Line Without A Hook by Ricky Montgomery

Remember That Night? by Sara Keys

Out Of Line by Ralph Castelli

3:00 am by Finding Hope

Sunkissed by Khai Dreams

Sunkissed by NVTHVN, Pluto, Lovemark

That's Love by Sundial

If I Go by Sundial

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•