• 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 •

𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 | 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Italicized & Bold: Flashback

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

     Tommy wasn't lying when he said that he wanted to stream every day. It has been a week since we last spoke to each other yet again, and I hate myself for missing him.

     I hate myself for missing him.

     He's been so focused on his career in an attempt to take back his viewers leaving him when they started noticing that we live in the same house.

     I hope he isn't burnt out. I couldn't imagine him being so tired to the point where he couldn't focus on the simplest of tasks.

     Even though it has been a week, I haven't missed a single stream he did. Even though sometimes I blame myself for all the things I did something stupid whenever I'm with him, I still have something inside of me that's desperately wanting me to make up to him.

     I'm trying but it feels like I couldn't. I don't want to get in the way of his 'career'.

     Seeing his face on the screen made me want to click off in guilt but I stopped myself. Someone did a text to speech donation saying,

     "where's [y/n]?"

     He stared at the message for a few seconds. Hesitating on what he should say, he said, "Making music, probably." and shrugged. He said it so nonchalantly it was as if he didn't care.

     I kept my cool and leaned back on my chair. His voice coming from my computer's speakers muffled the sounds happening outside, including Tommy himself.

     Another donation came up on his screen, forcing him to read it.

     "Thoughts on loving someone?"

     "I don't even think about it. The only person I love is myself." He took a sip out of his canned coke. "-Because I'm funny, smart, and I'm way cooler than all of you guys combined." He looked at the camera and laughed.

     "Of course you are..." I whispered to myself.

     "Lies," Wilbur spoke. "It's all lies, I tell you."

     "Shut up, Wilbur." Tommy laughed again. As his laughter died down, he shifted in his seat.

     Muting himself on discord, he said to everyone in the chat, "In all seriousness, though, I do have thought about it."

     "Apparently a lot of people hate the thought of me liking someone," He murmured to himself but I didn't quite catch it. "I used to love someone. I still do, but... I don't know." He shrugged and unmuted himself, then acted like nothing happened as he continued on with the roleplay.

     What does he mean by that?

     I caught myself staring at the wall when I slowly lowered the stream volume; I don't know why, but a lot of things ran in my head.

     "Are you sure you're comfortable?" He asked me. I was laying on his chest, hearing his steady heartbeat and feeling him breathe.

     We were both inside my room laying inside our makeshift fort on my bed.

     "Yes, I am, Tommy," I reassured him. "Let's watch the movie already."

     He chuckled and unpaused the movie. I moved my head from his chest to the crook of his neck.

     And as cliché as it sounds, of course, one of us fell asleep. I was resting my eyes but he assumed that I was sleeping since he slowly lowered the volume and kissed my forehead.

     How did all of these go from this to this...?

     "Hey," I caught Tommy's attention. He was sitting on the couch watching Animal Planet.

     "Hm," He hummed once he looked at me but then returned his attention back to the television. I was holding my guitar and sat beside him.

     "I was thinking," I started. "Would you help me write a song? I mean, I do need someone who could..."

     "I don't know how to write a song," He answered my question but still, he hasn't looked at me even for a split second. "Google it. Surely you'll find tutorials on there."

     "Oh," I breathed. "Yeah, y-you're right." I pulled a small smile.

     "I'm going to edit a video," He stood up and left the remote beside me. "See ya." The atmosphere went cold as he left me sitting on the couch with a guitar across my body.

     When my mind went back to reality, I looked at the monitor in hopes that I could see him again.

     "The broadcast you were watching has ended."

     I let my eyes linger at the gray screen in front of me. I saw my reflection almost shedding a single tear but I quickly wiped it away.

     My head sharply turned at the door when I heard someone knocking on it. Rushing towards it, I opened it to see Tommy's father.

     "Oh!" I faked a smile. "Mr. Simons, what brings you here?"

     "I've noticed that you and Tommy aren't getting along," He whispered. "Is everything okay?"

     There isn't really a reason for me to lie, so I was going to come clean about it. "No." I averted my eyes from his bluer ones, as it reminds me of his son's.

     "Is there something that I could help you with?" He asked me. "Maybe I could help you two get along if that's what you want."

     "Um, I kind of did something stupid on his stream and that made him lose his viewers," I rubbed my arm.

     "Yeah, I noticed that he's been streaming a lot more recently." He thought for a while. "Hey, are you free tomorrow evening?"

     "Um, what?" I was taken aback by his sudden question.

     "I'll plan a date for you two. It'll be fun, I promise," He grinned.

     "Wait, what if he doesn't come?" I panicked since that's what I first thought.

     It was a brief moment of his looking around to see if there are anyone near us before whispering to me, "I know he loves you. He really does. I just want you to know that you're the only one who made him feel this way."

     "Did he really tell you that?" I asked him, not really sure if he was lying or not.

     He hesitated for a moment before answering me. "Of course he did. I've noticed his actions towards you these past few weeks and seeing you two not talking to each other makes me feel.." He stopped. "Kind of sad. You two look so great together."

     I looked at Tommy's door when it slowly opened. His dad walked away before I noticed that his son and I locked eyes for a moment.

     A planned date, huh?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

A planned date y'all 😭‼️

VOTE! ⭐
COMMENT! 💬
FOLLOW! 👥
Because you are the only one who hasn't done it yet 🙄 /j

1115 words