• 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 •

𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 | 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

" I can't help but fall for you, love. "

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Trust me," He looked back at me whole still pulling me to where he wanted us to go. "You'll love it there."

"Where?" I was genuinely curious as to where he was leading me. A few people exchanged looks when they noticed him and me walking past their houses.

Looking up I saw the vivid orange-colored sky slowly shifting into a beautiful hue of muted grey with a hint of blue undertones, signaling every person in this place that it should be dark soon.

The warm breeze that ran past my face slowly turned into a cool wind as we started running.

"We should be there in a few." He reassured me.

After running past a few rows of well-built houses, we managed to reach a small hill with a single oak tree which was presumably at least thirty years old.

A small house was using that same tree as its support. "A treehouse?" I looked at the simple exterior of the structure. It wasn't painted, but rather it was covered with varnish to turn the planks' natural light tint into a deeper, more vibrant color.

"Yeah," He panted. "It's my treehouse dad asked people to build."

"If this treehouse is open to the public, then wouldn't it be vandalized or something?" I asked him but he just shook his head, chuckling.

"No one dares to go in here," Tommy walked to the first few steps of the stairs. "This tree has security cameras and look..." He went farther up the stairs and so did I.

He turned the doorknob but it wouldn't budge. "I'm the only one who has the key. Also, people couldn't break in because these walls are actually shredded wood mixed with fiberglass and a few liters of cement."

After opening the door, my mouth was agape at the fact that the interior of this house was a whole lot larger than it looks outside.

In a corner, there were two bookshelves perpendicular to each other with green carpet under them for people who want to let themselves be filled with the words of the novel they're currently reading.

Across the bookshelves was a table and over it was a small television with two external speakers on either side of it. It was perfect for people who want to get away from their responsibilities for a while or to relax with sunlight hitting their head when they sleep on the couch in the middle of the day.

Across the door we just went through was a floor-to-ceiling window covered by a curtain for privacy.

That window was the only thing transparent enough for this room to have natural lighting. Finally, the space on the floor was covered by a circle-shaped rug, giving off that 'finished' look.

"This is breathtaking!" I managed to speak out loud. I walked towards the curtains and opened them, revealing a bright sun that was about to bury itself in the horizon.

"I told you you'd love it." He chuckled. "I used to spend all my days here. My dad isn't really always at home and my mom works in an office and the house is almost always empty so I got bored."

"So you left your house without anyone in it?" I looked back at him. He was sitting on the couch, which was facing the television but his body was facing me.

"I mean, kind of. My dogs are in there," He leaned back. "This treehouse is the only place wherein I could... feel independent, y'know?"

"Hm," I sat beside him, leaving the curtains open. "Hey, how about we turn this couch so we could enjoy the sunset together?"

We agreed and did the thing I told ourselves to do. "Why did you bring me here, exactly?"

"I noticed that you were too stressed out on finding Lucas so I thought, 'why not let you go in here to ease up?' and so I did." He shrugged.

There it was.

The view I had of him earlier was visible to me again. The sunlight was gently kissing his face, giving him a warm glow. He was furrowing his eyebrows in an attempt to block out the bright light the morning star gives off.

I found myself staring again but that's okay.

"So," I cleared my throat and looked at the horizon. "A lot of people on Twitter said that we have good chemistry together."

In the corner of my eye, I saw him turn his head towards me and examined my face. He looked at my eyebrows, eyes, down to my jawline. It took him a long time to stare at my lips.

"Well, do you think so?"

I turned my head to meet his eyes. "Of course. I could do this.." I quickly pecked his lips and continued my sentences;

"And you'd want me to kiss you again."

His eyes glimmered like the stars that were starting to appear across the lavender sky. He glanced at my lips, then back to my eyes again.

"You bet." He murmured and planted a kiss on my soft lips. I didn't want to pull away and nor did he.

Damn, I should've closed the curtains.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

HOLD UP WHAT IS UP WITH ME AND WRITING THESE KINDS OF CUTE SHIT 😭😭 (I love it tho) 👀

VOTE! ⭐
COMMENT! 💬
FOLLOW! 👥
and yeah you probably should've closed the curtain 🤭

917