• 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 •

𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜. | 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

“ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟɪᴇꜱᴛ ᴡᴀʏ. ”
ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ⁻ ᵏʰᵃⁱ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˢ

     A few hours have passed and in those hours Tommy was laying his head on my lap. I didn't mind, I actually love the fact that I could play with his dirty blonde hair.

     "That tickles," He giggled as I was softly running my hand through his hair. "But don't stop though." He locked his eyes with mine. The reflection of the lights on the ceiling made his blue eyes shine even more.

     I smiled mischievously then removed my hand from his hair. With Tommy giving me a child-like angry face, he grabbed one of my hands with his softer ones and placed it back on his head.

     "You're adorable," I smiled, not breaking our line of vision. "Are you feeling okay now?"

     "I think so," He replied. Looking at his lips, I noticed that he wasn't. He may 'feel' okay but his lips were still as pale as the skin surrounding it.

     "Hey hunnies," His mom smiled, walking inside the living room. "Dinner's ready. Tommy, I really hope you're feeling better now. I think you should go to sleep early this time."

     "I know," He looked up at his mother. "I'll be over there in a minute." And with that, she left us alone again.

     "Do you think you could go to the dining room by yourself?" I asked him as he slowly sat up.

     "Yeah," He faked a smile and stood up, only to sit back down as his legs weren't so cooperative.

     I sighed. "Tommy, I could go to the kitchen and walk back here to feed you if you want,"

     "No, I could do it," He reassured me. "It's a bit embarrassing for me to be fed, innit?"

     "Not if you're not feeling well,"

     "I don't even know why it lasted this long," He sighed referring to his condition. "It usually lasts for about an hour but it's... worse."

     "That's why you should sit here," I planted a kiss on his forehead before standing up. "And wait for me to go get food for you."

     "...Fine," He said in defeat, making me smile and walk towards the kitchen to go grab food for ourselves.

     "Is Tommy okay?" His dad asked me after sipping his drink in a tall glass.

     "Yeah, I think he just needs to rest some more. I'll make him go to bed in two hours," I smiled, grabbing two plates and evenly distributing food for us two.

     "Thank you so much, [y/n]," His mom smiled at me. "He has a medicine kit near those drawers. Could you do me a favor and give those to him? I still have to do dishes."

     "Sure thing mom," I said quickly but I mentally slapped myself in the face. "Er, sorry..."

     "It's fine, dear..." She chuckled. "Maybe you could start calling me that in a few years, yeah?" She hinted, winking at me but I kept my cool even though I wanted to leave the dining room out of embarrassment.

     "Maybe I will," I replied, blushing. Did she mean 'mother-in-law'...?

     Walking back to him, he was scrolling through YouTube. Looking at me he slightly sighed. "You don't have to do this," He said in embarrassment as his pale cheeks flush a shade of pink.

     "Shush. Here you go," I handed the plate to him and after I sat beside him, we continued munching on our dinner. "After this, I'll give you medicine for your low blood pressure. Your mom told me to give you these."

     "What if I don't want to?" He teased.

     "Good luck kissing the floor," I rolled my eyes playfully. "You'd fall headfirst and I wouldn't help you because you didn't listen to me."

     "Okay, fine," He chuckled and left his plate on the coffee table in front of us.

     "Tommy, honey...?" His mom called him from the other side of the room. "Go to your room. You need to rest— Just leave your plates there."

     Obeying his mother's request, we both stood up and I took him to his room.

     "Well, goodnight, then..." My voice trailed on, turning the light of his room off.

     "Could you stay with me a little longer?" His voice bounced through the walls. The entire room was dark but I bet he was laying flat on his bed with an arm covering both his eyes.

     I turned the lights back on and I was right. Walking towards him I sat on the carpet just beside him.

     It was silent, yet I felt it somehow romantic. The feelings I still have for him never left and it was almost as if the feud that had happened between us two never occurred.

     Taking his hand in mine, I felt him tighten his grip and slowly rubbing a spot with his thumb.

     "Yeah..?" I asked, barely a whisper. The only sound this room was giving us was the slow revolution of the ceiling fan. The television downstairs was an exception since someone probably turned it off by the time we got into this room.

     "Thank you," His lips quivered a bit but I couldn't tell if he was crying or not so I stood up and removed his arm from his eyes and they were a little wet from his tears. "I'm sorry you had to see me this way." He wiped his eyes then continued, "Crying and fuckin'... helpless."

     "Shut up," I whispered and kissed his warm forehead, and one on his soft lips. "It's fine." I sat back down on the carpeted floor and took his hand in mine once again.

     We stayed in that way for a few minutes before we both started drifting off to sleep.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I'm planning to write a DreamNotFound Fanfiction in a few weeks after this book is done, so you should follow me if you want to be notified about it, besties! 🥰

VOTE! ⭐
COMMENT! 💬
FOLLOW! 👥
      If you want to be noticed by Tommy too✋🏼😔