• 𝐭𝐰𝐨 •

𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 | 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨

[c/n] Country Name

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

     Ah, yes. The level of friendship Tommy and I have. Negative.

     It all started back when I first got into the record label in 2019, the time I dropped out of 12th grade to pursue my career in music:

     "Welcome to your temporary home!" Mr. Simons beamed at me as he opened the front door of his house. Inside the living room was a 17-year-old Tommy playing with his PS4.

     "Oh, wow." I breathed. The house was huge. It was almost as if I could park five cars in the living room alone.

     "I'll have my son give you a tour of the house, then he'll give you the keys to your own bedroom." He smiled and walked off, leaving me and Tommy staring at each other.

     As he was staring at me, his character in Mortal Kombat was losing so he paused the game. "Wait here," He said and went to the side of the television to grab some keys.

     "Follow me," He added and we walked around the house. "So, here's the living room. Only an idiot wouldn't know what this is." He rolled his eyes and gestured at the place.

     "Over there is the kitchen and next to it is the bathroom," He started walking upstairs, leaving me behind with my luggage so I followed him but at the same time struggling to walk with the heavy bags I was carrying.

     "Hey-" He turned to me and straight-up waited. He didn't even help me.

     Oh boy, he sure needs some manners.

     "I haven't got all day, bro." He crossed his arms, waiting for me.

     I growled under my breath. "Maybe if you helped me this would have gone a lot faster," I muttered.

     I finally made my way beside him and he started walking down the hallway, leaving me again. "Here's my room," He pointed at the door decorated with police lines taped across the varnished wood.

     "Next to mine is my parents' room and next to it is yours." He said and tossed me the keys without me knowing.

     I flinched and the metal collided with the tiles we were standing on. "Again, rude." I thought.

     Maybe if I sparked a conversation it would make the atmosphere a little better. "Um, so I'm from [c/n] ." I stopped in front of my room's door, where Tommy was.

     He looked up from his phone. "And...?" He raised an eyebrow.

     "Uh, yeah, th-that's it." I awkwardly chuckled. "Being a singer is also my dream since I was young, thanks to your dad I'm about to live what I dreamed of having."

     Tommy took a few steps back and hid his phone in the pockets of his shorts. "Any askers...?"

     "You know what," I unlocked my room and went inside. Before I could close it I looked at him. "You're downright rude. You didn't even tell me what your name was."

     "Google 'the most handsome man in Nottinghamshire' and you'll see my name first on the list." He smirked.

     "You have an inflated ego. You probably don't have a lot of friends and you'll never get a girlfriend with that attitude."

     "Pft, please." He chuckled dryly. "Everyone loves me, darling. I'm the best. I'm the tommyinnit. Every woman I know has the hots for me and they all want to date me, only they are out of my league."

      "I'm amazing." He said and walked off.

     Closing the door I started to unpack my things and arrange my clothes in the closet to clear my headspace. He has this self-importance that's too big for his brain to function well, he just relies on the fact that his father owns a music company.

     "He goes by the name Tommyinnit, he says," I spoke to my best friend back in my home town. I explained what happened today, too.

     "Wait, what? I didn't know he was the son of a music company owner," She said. "but yeah, he can be an egghead at times. Everyone knows he has this massive ego."

     "I know! I can't fucking stand it," I sighed. "I'm going to stay here for a few months seeing his face I'm going to lose it by the time I reach the second week."

     "Just go with it. If he brags about how great he is, then agree with him."

     "I'll try, but I'm not making a promise. If I see that goddamn smirk of his I'm going to yeet myself out the window."

     Our conversation contained solely of Tommy and every minute I learned about him through my friend. He's a Youtuber and a streamer, with more than two million subscribers. Wow.

     Maybe I could use him for clout?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

VOTE! ⭐
COMMENT! 💬
FOLLOW! 👥
or no bread

806 words