Forty Four: Epilogue

- Summary: Seven years later -

"And he's done it again, folks! Number one Deku, along with his partner Ground Zero, has managed to take down the villain!"

Eri jumped up and down on the coach.

"Suke! Jack! Come look, big brother Deku is on TV!"

Suke walked into the room from the kitchen, looking curious. Jack followed right behind him, smiling warmly at the girl. Eri was almost twelve now, but she still liked to call Izuku 'big brother.' To her, he would probably always be that. 

After graduating from UA, Izuku had managed to become a sidekick to Hawks, and from there he had worked his way up to number five, then two, then one. Bakugo, who had become Miruko's sidekick, was now the number two hero, but for once, the blonde wasn't mad about being second best.

The two now ran a hero agency together. It was common knowledge that Deku had started out as the vigilant Kage, but most people didn't actually know the story behind his transformation. The civilians and the media were left to wonder how such a big time vigilante had managed to become the biggest deal since All Might.

After two years of quirk training with Aizawa, Eri had been ready to attempt to use her quirk on Suke. Their efforts had payed off, since she succeeded in bringing his quirk back after only one attempt. With his quirk returned, and subsequently Jack and Thresh, Suke had gotten a lot happier. 

Whether they had become spotlight heroes or underground ones, all of 1-A had become great heroes. The old class would often meet up at Yui's cafe for lunch, talking and laughing and telling stories about their lives. 

All for One had died in Tartarus two years prior, and All Might had retired from being a teacher. Aizawa still taught hero students at UA, and occasionally one of them would ask him about what it was like to train the number one hero.

Aizawa would just smile. 

"It was an absolute nightmare."

Deku had managed to master One for All. After a bit of trouble involving past users quirks, he had gotten everything under control, even learning how to use of few of the more prominent quirks, such as Nana Shimura's Float and one others' Black Whip. And, of course, Mirio Togata's quirk, Permeation. 

Even though he had achieved his dream, Izuku still found himself wishing he could go back. He missed the days of hopping across rooftops, outrunning heroes and defeating villains from the shadows. But he was never ungrateful. Too many people had lost their lives getting him to where he was today. So Izuku had made a promise to himself.

As long as Izuku Midoriya was alive, he would save as many people as possible. And he was going to do it with a smile.

.............................................................................................................................

(A/N)...

It's over. It's really over. 

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has supported me throughout the entirety of this fic, and a special thanks to my friend Doge. I really wouldn't have been able to make this as painful without his help. 

I have an important announcement: I'm working on another mha fic!

It's going to be a fantasy au, and it will probably be bkdk, cause i love them a lot. I hope you decide to stick around for that, but if not, I wish you luck on your life journey.

Girls, gays, theys, I bid you adieu for the last time.

The end.