Eleven: You?

- Summary: Eraser knows a secret -

Izuku was dying. 

Fire was running up his arms, engulfing his whole body. He couldn't breath. The room around him was dark, but right in front of him was a pool of some dark liquid. Blood. A figure rose out of the pool, covered from head to toe in blood. The only thing Izuku could make out were her bright green eyes. They shone far too brightly, filling him with a sense of dread. Then the figure spoke.

"You could have saved me. You could have helped me. But you were useless. You failed.

You

Were

WEAK.

The blood around the figure's feet started to boil, rising up and swallowing the room. It rolling over Izuku, filling his mouth with the taste of metal. He tried to breath, but blood rolled down his throat, filling his lungs. He choked on it, trying to swim. He was suspended in the blood that had  taken over the room. He couldn't see, he couldn't hear, and all the while fire raged along his skin, seeming to be powered by the blood.

He was drowning. 

And it was all his fault.

Kage sat up with a gasp, his vision slowly coming back. He was in an unfamiliar room, and as he looked around, his panic rose. It looked like a hospital. He hated hospitals. 

The vigilante tried to stand up, but his whole body was shaking. His clothes were soaked through with sweat, and he was shivering uncontrollably. In the back of his mind, he realized he was probably having a panic attack. That wasn't good. 

He pushed his back up against a wall, trying to breath. Distantly, Kage heard the door to the hospital room open, footsteps coming towards him quickly. He tried to breathe.

He couldn't breathe.

Panicked, Kage reached up and ripped the mask from his face, taking in deep gulps of air. At some point, he had lost his goggles, and his face was now bare for the newcomer to see. He didn't care. He just needed to be free. 

The vigilante felt a hand on his shoulder, and he looked up to see Eraser- Aizawa kneeling next to him, looking confused and worried. His voice broke through the noise in Kage's head, calming him down.

"It's ok. You're safe. Just breath."

The green haired boy let out a shaky laugh. He was trying to breath. Couldn't Aizawa see that? After a few moments, Izuku's heart rate calmed down, his breathing returning to normal. He slid to the floor, numbly fingering the mask in his hand. Aizawa seemed to notice for the first time that the vigilante's face was bare, his hood pushed back to reveal his mess of green curls. That probably wasn't good.

.-._.-._.-._.-.

"So what do you think his quirk is?"

Bakugo sighed, letting his head fall onto the table in front of him. His friends had been at it for almost thirty minutes, talking back and fourth about Kage in the dorms' common room, and it seemed they had finally come to him for input. He turned his head slightly to look at Shitty Hair and Pinky, who were smiling at him expectantly. He scowled back.

"Why should I waste my time trying to figure out what some shitty extra's quirk is? It doesn't matter anyway."

Shitty Hair frowned, but Pinky just rolled her eyes, turning to where Mind Fuck and Dunce Face were sitting on the coach. (A/N They will claim they weren't cuddling. This is a blatant lie.) The purple haired boy looked like he was asleep, his head resting on Dunce Face's shoulder. The electrical boy smirked at Bakugo before turning his attention back to the other two. 

"Maybe it's a mental quirk, like Shin's? Something that wouldn't really be noticeable in a fight."

Pinky nodded, sitting down on the arm of a chair. Shitty Hair sat down in the part of the chair actually meant for sitting. The redhead seemed to be deep in thought. Finally, he spoke, causing the other two to look at him.

"What if he doesn't have a quirk?"

The alien looking girl frowned, considering, before shaking her head. "Do you really think someone without a quirk could be that good?"

"Yes."

Bakugo had not meant to speak out loud, but he couldn't stop the word from slipping from his lips. He scowled as his three friends turned towards him, expressions ranging from confused (Dunce Face) to curious (Pinky). Pinky walked over to him, propping her head on her elbows on the table. She smiled at him mischievously. 

"And how would you know, Bakubitch? You have any close friends who are quirkless?"

Dunce Face snorted. "Bakubro? Friends? That's something I'd like to see."

Bakugo shot him a death glare before turning back to Pinky, a scowl on his face. "No." Then, under his breath, he muttered, "Not anymore."

The pink skinned girl frowned, but she didn't push the topic, turning back to the other two. 

"Well, I think he must have some kind of agility quirk. Otherwise, how was he able to outmaneuver everyone so effortlessly?" She jumped up onto the coach next to Dunce Face, causing the Mind Fucker to jolt awake. She spoke in an imperial tone, her hands firmly planted on her hips. "Whatever his quirk is, I vow to figure it out."

Of course, her bold statement then deteriorated into a bet. 

"Twenty bucks you can't figure it out by the end of the year."

Pinky smirked, reaching out to shake the electric boys hand. The insomniac next to him shook his head, and Bakugo shared his feeling of weary defeat. Kaminari never won bets. 

The four of them then started arguing, and Bakugo stopped listening. He turned back to his homework, groaning. But no matter how much he tried. He couldn't get the thought of Kage out of his head. What if he really was quirkless? It wasn't too hard to believe. It would explain why he needed so much support gear too. 

Bakugo pushed all the thoughts from his head, focusing his attention on his math. When Pinky figured out what the vigilante's quirk was, she would no doubt tell him. And everyone else. He doubted it would take her very long to figure it out, either. 

Give it three weeks.

....................................................................................................

(A/N) Dream sequences are fun. They can be as absurd as you want them to. I get pretty weird dreams and nightmares myself, so it's fun to be the one on the storytelling end for once. Anyways, this also was kinda a filler chapter, but Dogenistrador gave me the idea to have some of the students be really into trying to figure out Izu's quirk. I might be using it as an inside joke from now on.

Notice any mistakes? Please let me know here! ->

Have any ideas? Share them with me here! ->

Without farther adieu, girls, gays, theys, I bid you all a good day.

Bye <3