Fourteen: Party Crashers

- Summary: You ruined the mood, man -

The USJ was an impressive looking building. 

The domed building towered over class 1-A as they got off the bus, talking and laughing to each other. Kage got off last, following slowly behind Aizawa. He didn't really want to be here, but he felt some responsibility for the kids in that class. Was it kinda weird since they were the same age? A little. 

As they entered the glass covered dome, Kage noticed the rescue hero 13 standing in front of them. The vigilante might have internally freaked out a little. 13 was one of his favorite heroes. They had such a powerful quirk, and choosing to use it to rescue and save people was just- wow. 

Kage shook his head, trying to focus on what Aizawa was saying, but he kept getting distracted by the building around him. There were at least seven different training areas, and each had very different terrain. Kage saw a lake, some crumbled buildings, a mountain, and what looked like an old amusement park among them. Earlier, he hadn't been too eager about this trip, but now he found himself wishing he could train too. Something was bugging him though. It was as if he had all the pieces to a puzzle, but he hadn't quiet put them all in the right place yet. Oh well, he could figure out whatever it was later. 

It probably wasn't important right now.

.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-.

The extras were arguing again. Aizawa had stopped explaining the plan to them, and was now walking around, separating everyone into groups. It was just Bakugo's luck that he was stuck with Dunce Face, Shitty Hair, and Pinky. Tape Face had been separated from them, and there had been a lot of dramatics before Aizawa finally managed to make them settle down by threatening to send them back to school.

But now the three members of the recently named 'Bakusquad' were arguing. What were they arguing about? Kage's quirk. Because of course they were. 

"I'm telling you, it's a mental quirk! Otherwise we would have seen something by now!"

Pinky huffed, glaring at Shitty Hair. "No, it's something physical. Have you seen how he moves? It has to be an agility thing?"

"I still don't understand why you guys don't think he could be quirkless. It would make sense."

Both Pinky and Shitty Hair glanced over at Dunce Face. Then the alien looking girl laughed.

"Kami, how any quirkless people do you know?"

The electrical boy thought for a second (never a good sign) before shaking his head. "None."

Just his luck. Pinky decided this was an excellent time to remember their conversation a few weeks ago. She walked over to Bakugo, placing a hand on his shoulder and smiling at him knowingly. 

"Bakubabe, you said you knew a quirkless person, right? What were they like? What was they're name?"

The blonde glared at her for a moment before sighing. There was on point trying to dodge around the question. The pink haired girl could worm anything out of someone.

"His name was Izuku. He was a childhood friend."

Out of the corner of his eye, Bakugo thought he saw Aizawa stiffen, as though he had been listening, but when the blond glanced over, Aizawa was making a beeline for the vigilante himself. Bakugo turned his attention back to Mina. She was frowning at him.

"Why do you make it sound like he's dead?"

"He's not dead." The words came out harsher than he had meant, and he saw the pink haired girl flinch back, confused. Bakugo tried to calm down. He remembered all too well the police officers that had come by with an official statement, saying that since it had been almost 3 months they had to declare Izuku as dead. But he wasn't dead- he couldn't be. 

"He... left. About three years ago."

He didn't mention anything about the fact that Izuku was missing and assumed dead. He didn't want his friends to try to question him farther about the incident. Mina seemed to understand that she has pushed too far. She nodded before turning and walking back over to the others, presumably to rejoin in the argument.

.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-.

"Why didn't you tell me you knew Bakugo?"

Kage flinched, glancing over at Aizawa, who was glowering down at him. Dammit. He knew that the hero would probably find out eventually, but he still wasn't prepared for the annoyance in the teacher's eyes.

"Why would I? I just knew him when I was younger. He hasn't seen me in three years. He probably doesn't remember me. There's no need to worry."

Aizawa just sighed, rubbing a hand down his face. "Fine. But you will be telling me the whole story later."

Just then, the two heard people talking and yelling. Turning around, they noticed purple portals opening all around the students, and walking out of them was-

Oh god.

Kage took a step back, and Aizawa glanced down at him. The vigilante knew he must have worn an expression of terror, because the hero's eyes widened, glancing back at the villains pouring out of the portals in front of them. It seemed that anything that could scare Kage was something to be wary of.

A man in a black sweatshirt and black pants stepped forwards. He looked normal enough, with his pale skin and light blue hair, but the normal parts of his appearance ended there. Up and down his arms, severed hands clung, and there was even one on his face.

Sadly, Kage recognized him. 

How could he not? This was the man who had caused him so much pain. This was the man who had almost killed him more times than Kage could count. This was Shigiraki. 

Suddenly, something clicked for the vigilante. The lines from the fortune cookie: "Is it irony or is it destiny, but the day where Heroes rescue someone, is the same day that they themselves needs rescue." Jack had been trying to warn him about this. This attack. And he had completely failed to realize it. 

Shit.

.......................................................................................................................

(A/N) Here we go with the beginning of some interesting content. More is to come tomorrow, but for now enjoy a cliffhanger (cause I'm mean). Next chapter will be actiony, I promise.

Notice any mistakes? Please let me know here! ->

Have any ideas? Share them with me here! ->

Girls, gays, theys, I bid you adieu on this lovely winter afternoon.

Have a good day :)