Seven: Preparation

- Summary: School is starting soon -

"YOU'RE DOING WHAT?!?"

Kage pulled the phone away from his ear, grimacing. He had been waiting as long as he could to tell Mei about his new job, because he knew she would act like this. Once she stopped yelling he put the phone back up to his ear with a sigh.

"I am going to be helping train the hero course students this year. I've already explained this five times. You don't need to destroy my eardrums."

There was a moment of silence before Mei huffed. "Fine. This is gonna be so fun though! We'll be able to see each other every day now! Once I get make it into the UA support course, I can make you new gear too!"

Kage smiled, gazing out at the city around him. Sitting on the edge of a rooftop might have been a bad idea for a normal person, but Kage was not normal. The city around him was pretty quiet, save for a few cars driving slowly by below him. He hadn't even seen that many criminals that night, which was strange, but not unheard of. He had had nights where there hadn't been any crime at all. If he was being honest, Kage found it nice not having to do anything life threatening for a day. He just got to sit outside, talking with his friend, enjoying the night.

Well, others were having- less favorable nights.

.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-.

"We have a problem."

Shigiraki sighed, turning to the new voice. The bar he was in was dark, lit only by a few flickering lights mounted in the corners. He was sitting slouched over the counter, an empty glass in his hand. The man standing in the doorway was tall, with black hair that was spiked up in every direction. The strangest thing about him were the scars that covered his face and arms. Shigiraki sighed again, gripping his empty glass harder. Of course it was Dabi that would bring bad news.

"What is it?"

Dabi seemed to be trying to catch his breath, and Shigiraki waited impatiently, tapping his fingers on the counter in front of him. After a minute, Dabi straightened up, breathing heavily.

"It's that kid."

Shigiraki froze, his tapping fingers frozen in mid air. He knew the kid that Dabi was refering to. The kid that had been a pain in his ass for almost a year. The only kid who had ever escaped from the league.

Midoriya.

"What about him." Shigiraki's voice was harsh, his gaze piercing through Dabi. The taller villain looked at him, evidently trying to regain his composer after apparently running all the way here to give this news. 

"He's going to be at UA this year."

Shigiraki's chair squeaked against the ground as he jumped to his feet, the empty glass in his hand disintegrating. "WHAT?!?"

Dabi took a step back, looking nervous. Then another voice range out, making both of the men in the room turn towards the speaker. She was a short girl with dangerous eyes, her blonde hair pulled back in messy buns. When she smiled, her sharp canines flashed in the dim light.

"This is a good thing, right? It means we can take out two annoyances at once. And we could probably do it all in one day."

Shigiraki froze, thinking it over, before dropping back into his chair with a scowl. Toga was right. This was good news. Besides, all three of the villains had been hoping to run into the green haired boy again. 

"Fine," Shigiraki spat, glaring at both Dabi and Toga in turn. "We'll continue as planned. It doesn't make any difference to me, and it might be easier this way anyway."

Toga smiled again, hopping out of her chair and skipping over to the door that Dabi was still standing in. "Well, if that's settled, I'll be leaving. You coming Dabi?"

Dabi nodded, before turning to leave, Toga following behind him. Shigiraki turned back to the bar counter, reaching out for his glass before remembering. He grumbled a curse, sweeping the dust onto the ground. 

"It is for the best this way. It will make our whole plan easier."

Shigiraki glanced up at the translucent man in front of him. His eyes glowed yellow and his body was purple, though it didn't have a very distinct shape to it. The disintegration villain scowled at the bartender. He knew that Kurigiri was right, but what if this messed everything up? What if the wretched teen interfered? What if Shigiraki couldn't end All Might?

This caused an evil smile to slip onto his face. He didn't need to kill All Might. He didn't need to do anything. He would just get to sit back and watch the blood shed.

This was going to be fun.

........................................................................................

(A/N) Um, so I now that I said that interesting stuff was gonna happen soon. I may have lied. I was originally going to make this chapter the first day of school part, but I decided that a bit more waiting might be fun hehe. I like making people suffer. But I promise, stuff will actually happen in the next chapter. (Hopefully)

Notice any mistakes? Please let me know here! ->

Have any ideas? Share them with me here! ->

Also, three chapters in one day? That's a new record for me! Girls, gays, they, I bid you all adieu. 

;)