10 years later .... ( The end )

Author's POV

" DADDDDDDD ! I AM GOING !" Jin Ae shouted , going out of the mansion. 

" And may I know , where?" Jimin asked , stopping the girl , and combing the 9 years old Jeon Jin Suk's hair , who was trying his level best to grab Jimin's now blonde hair , but he was unsuccessful.

" What more ? With Hanuel." Ae shrugged , playing with the three rings which was as a locket now, around her necklace .

" I know that too , dumbo ! I asked where are you going?" Jimin said .

" Jimin ! Let the child live! She is going to a club with her girlfriend!" Jungkook said, entering the living room , with his coat dangling from his shoulder. He still looked smoky hot , and Jimin dare not look in his eyes. 

" Ok—WAIT WHAT ? WHERE? A CLUB? SHE IS FREAKING 14 !" Jimin shouted .

" Dadddd ! Pleaseee!" Ae whined .

" No dad ! Don't let her go.  She will drink that drink .. brown brown in colour !" Suk said , even before Jimin or Jungkook could open their mouths .

" You shut up ! " Ae narrowed her eyes at her little brother. 

" Noooo . You - a Brant! Me good ." He said , making Ae laugh at him .

" That's brat . Not brant ! Hahahahahahahaaa !" She laughed. 

" Keep quiet! I am a good boy . Appa , dad , loves me more ."

" Whhhaaaat ? I was born in Busan first !"

~

" Okay then ! I'll take them ." Chaneyol said to Jimin , patting his head . Jimin smiled at his cousin brother . " Okay . Take care then Chan! Don't let these bombs kiss ." Jimin said laughing , caressing Haneul's hair.

" Haha . Okay . And next time , Jungkook! Don't make my house a club." Chaneyol said .

" Oh my god ! I am sorry !" Jungkook said chuckling. 

Chaneyol nodded and left with Hanuel and Ae in his Range Rover.

" Let's go inside then , baby ?" Jungkook asked, Jimin .

Jimin nodded , and the Jeon couple went inside .

Suk was already with his hyung , that is Kim Taeseok, in the Kim's mansion. Who was also supposedly his crush , as he had mentioned in front of Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok. 

That brings us to the point.  Taeseok did NOT love or like Ae . She was just an elder sister to him . That day, he did look sad , as he was concerned about Ae's well being.  That's what Taehyung got when he asked him , and was much relieved.  Kim Jong was 10 now , and a brat . Namjoon and Jin had moved to London , for Jin and Namjoon's family company merging , and supposedly they would remain there only . Taemin and Yoongi were married already, but was too shy to try for a child . But all of them thought, that Yoongi had fucked Taemin toooo many times to get pregnant already . What was the point of this pointless shame? Whatever....

" Jimin ?" Jungkook called out , when they were in the balcony. 

" Yes Kookie?" Jimin asked .

" You love me right?"

Jimin frowned, but his frown deepened when he saw Jungkook's eyes swelling up with tears . He hurriedly went over to him , and cupped his face . " Ofcourse I love you , Jungkook . Is that even a question? Why won't I?"

Jungkook shook his head and pulled Jimin closer by his waist . " It's just that.. I had been a horrible per—"

" Jungkook! Everyone changes.  You did too . I did not give up , because I knew one day or the other you would be mine , and we will be like what we are now . We have everything we want , Kookie ! Favorite dreams, favorite career . Two beautiful children.  The best parents and the best friends out there. And above everything , Jungkook ah ! We have each other . I won't stop loving you . Without you , I am incomplete.  Without me , you are incomplete . You are me , I am you . Destiny chose us Jungkook ah ! I will be there by your side forever. " Jimin said , keeping his head on Jungkook's chest.