7

When I woke up, I looked over the window and saw we were almost at our house. Now it was classic music that was playing. I looked at Jungkook and he had a serious look on his face.

   -- Enjoying the view? -- he said, and a smirk emerged on his lips. I cleared my throat and looked away.

   -- You wish. -- I chuckled.

   -- Did you have a good nap, sleeping beauty? -- he asked, smiling. I wonder if he's still drunk and that's why he's still being nice to me.

   -- It's kinda hard to have a good nap when my head hurts like hell. -- I said closing my eyes.

-- How much did you even have to drink?

-- A beer, two shots of tequila and then I played beer pong with Rose, Dylan and Aaron. So, a lot, I guess.

-- You played beer pong? Well that's something I'd never expect from you.

-- Yeah, as if you knew the last thing about me. -- I laughed.

-- You got a point. -- he said as he parked in the garage. I got out of the car and walked inside, and he followed me to the kitchen where he got me a cup of water.

-- Here. -- he said, handing me the cup.

-- Thanks. -- I started drinking the water and he got one for him too.

-- You should go have a shower. -- he said.

-- Are you saying I smell bad? -- I asked and he chuckled.

-- No, it'll help with the headaches. Trust me, I would know.

-- Why do you even drink? -- and he looked at me.

-- Why would you ask that? You drink too.

-- I don't, well, I didn't I guess. I had never drunk alcohol in my life before tonight. And to be honest, I don't think I'll ever do it again.

-- Really? You're kinda funny when you're drunk.

-- Thanks? I think. -- I chuckled.

-- Well, are you gonna have a shower or not? Cause's if you're not, then I will. -- he said putting the empty cup on the table.

-- Yeah, I'll go.

-- Ok then.

-- And umm, thank you. For everything. -- I said and he nodded and went upstairs.

This whole thing was so wierd. I wonder if my mom is sleeping already. I pulled out my phone, and saw that it was already past 1 a.m, my mom is sleeping for sure. I went upstairs and had a shower in the bathroom in the hallway, since the bathroom in my room was a mess.

After I finished having a shower I got a towel from one of the shelves and went back to my room. Jungkook was right, showering truly took part of the headaches away, but not all fo them. So I went to my room, put an oversized white tshirt and these black gymnastics shorts, and went to sleep. When I layed down I started rethinking everything that happened tonight, and how nice Jungkook was... My thoughts slowly went away as I drifted asleep.

***

It was 7.30 a.m when I woke up with the sound of the alarm in my phone. I turned it off and got up from the bed, to stumble to my closet. I chose a pair of bootcut jeans and a sweater with a basic white top underneath, with my black Vans. After getting dressed, I went to the bathroom and saw makeup, a hair dryer, a curling iron and a straightening iron. I cleaned the whole bathroom and then slightly curled my hair. Then I decided to go check if Rose was home so I went to her room and saw her still sleeping.