5

We all sat down and I looked around, a lot a girls were looking at me and talking to each other. This is the worst part of being 'the new girl' in high school.

-- Why can't people just mind their own business. -- I mumbled.

-- Don't mind them, it'll all stop in about a week, maybe even less. -- Jisoo said.

-- Was that Dylan talking to you? -- Jennie asked before she started eating.

-- Yeah, why? -- I asked before starting eating my amazingly cooked steak.

-- As we told you already, the Summers brothers are very popular here, once you talk to them, it's certain you'll be in people's mouths. -- Jisoo said.

   -- Yeah, and that makes no sense, whatsoever. Are we having any other classes after lunch or something?

   -- Well, we were thinking about going to this club close to the beach. There's a party there tonight. What do you think?

   -- That's not really my thing. I think I'll pass.

   -- Hummm, no you don't. We need to go, it's gonna be your first party here in Florida, and everybody from school, will be coming too. I bet Dylan and Jungkook are also going. -- Rose said.

   -- Yeah, Jungkook and his buddies are definitely going.

   -- Hey girls. -- Dylan said as he sat down next to me. They were all silent for a while, but then they all smiled at him warmly.

   -- Hi, Dylan. I didn't think you'd sit with us. -- Jennie said.

   -- I mean, Rose and Lisa are living with me so, I thought I'd join you. Do you mind if the guys sit here too?

   -- The guys? Who are you talking about exactly? -- I asked.

   -- Well -- he started to say but then this tall dark brown hair guy sat beside him, putting his arm around Dylan's shoulders.

   -- Well, hi ladies. -- the guy said.

   -- Girls, this is Taehyung, Taehyung, these are Rose, Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa. -- Dylan introduced us.

   -- Lisa, huh? You're the new girl aren't you? You're the one who is living with Dylan, I assume. -- Taehyung said.

   -- Yeah, that'd be me. -- after that two more guys, one slightly taller than me and blonde, and the other tall with a light brown hair, later on I learned the blonde one was Yoongi and the other one was Jin.

After we talked for a while, Jen started giving me a strange look, she kept doing it and then I realized what she was trying to tell me. She wanted me to ask them about the party that is happening tonight. And I also wanted to know if they were going so... I did, as soon as I got the chance.

   -- So, are you guys going to the, ummm, party.. tonight? -- I asked, in more of a mumble.

   -- Oh, yeah. Are you guys going? -- Taehyung asked.

   -- That's the plan, I guess. -- I said.

   -- I heard it's going to be the best one of the year.

   -- Yeah, I heard that too, it's gonna be absolutely crazy. -- Jennie said.

   -- Yeah, and totally not my style. -- I mumbled to myself, but I think Dylan heard me.

   -- Everybody is coming, then. Right? -- he asked.

   -- Lisa was saying it's not really her thing. -- Jennie said.