13

We parked the car and for my surprise Jungkook came to open the door for me.

Dylan stayed back at the party, I hope he isn't mad. Why did I come with Jungkook? I don't even know.

We didn't talk for the whole ride here. I hope my mom didn't hear the car and wake up, if she did I would be in deep trouble.

I got out of the car and tip toed to the main door.

-- Wait no, that'll be too loud. -- Jungkook said from behind me and grabbed my hand. We looked at each other until I shoved his hand away.

-- Follow me. -- he said. He started going to the left side of the house, and I followed him.

-- Where are we going? -- I whispered from behind him.

-- Inside.

We sneaked into the garden and then got in from the back door in the kitchen. I went to the fridge to get water and pulled out a glass.

-- Lisa. -- Jungkook said behind me. I ignored him and then he repeated.

-- What? -- I said filling up the cup.

-- Are we good? -- he asked. I stopped drinking. He's got to be kidding. I truned to face him.

-- What do you mean?

-- Oh c'mon, you know exactly what I mean.

-- I do. There is nothing not to be good about. -- I said and finished my glass of water. -- I'm going to my room. Good night.

-- I saw you. -- he said just when I was about to leave the kitchen. I turned to face him.

-- You and Dylan. What was that about? -- I couldn't decipher what he was thinking so I just kept looking at him.

-- You did it to annoy me didn't you? -- he asked, walking towards me, now barely 3 feet away.

-- Why do you care? -- I asked.

-- Honestly? I don't know. -- he said. What the hell is that supposed to mean?

-- Lisa!? -- I heard from behind me.

Fuck.

I turned around to see my mom in her pijamas, looking at us like we're aliens.

-- Heey, mom. How are you? -- I said smiling.

-- Get your ass back to your room now! And why are you wearing a dress? -- she asked.

-- I- It's a sleeping gown Rose gave me. -- I lied.

-- Why are you wearing snickers? -- she asked again.

-- I went outside, and when I came back Jungkook was here, we were just talking. I'm going to my room now.. Night, mom, love you. -- I said giving her a kiss in the forehead and heading upstairs before she finds out I'm lying.

***

It's saturday. We're going to the Lake House in four hours and I still haven't packed. It is 7 a.m so I'm still in the process of waking up. My mom came to wake me up at 6:30 a.m and I have been working on it since then.

  -- Lisaa, I'm heree. -- I heard Rose's voice from the door. I growled when she jumped on top of me.

  -- So I guess you got home alright. -- I said, my morning voice really noticeable.

My head felt like it was burning in the inside. I didn't even drink that much last night.

  -- Yeah, I did. And you did too. Wanna tell me what's going on between you and the Summers brothers?