3

It was 9 a.m when I woke up, Rose was still in my bed sleeping and I went to my bathroom to have a shower. When I finished Rose was already awake sitting on my bed, playing on her phone.

-- Good morninngg! -- she said.

-- Morning! So, are we going out today?

-- Of course! We're going to this local beach, don't worry, it's close. We're gonna need to go with a car tho. I'll ask my mom if she can drive us there, I think she is gonna go to the grocery store today. So I think she can give us a ride. -- she said as she got up from the bed -- I'm gonna go shower.

-- Hey can I borrow your clothes.

-- Of course. We are also going shopping today because you are in desperate need of new clothes, actually, you need a whole make over.

   -- What the hell is that supposed to mean?

   -- Just, trust me, ok?

   -- Yeah.

Then we went to her room, her room was beautifully decorated, very light and full of colors. She had a bunch of pictures on her walls and a big closet.

   -- For someone who only comes here for the weekends, you have a pretty big room. -- I said.

   -- Karen insisted that I should make this room completely mine. She lost her first child, it was a girl, and this was supposed to be her room. She said that making this feel like home to me, meant a lot to her. So I did. She paid for it all.-- she explained.

   -- That's.. So sad.

   -- It is... I need to go have a shower, you can choose any clothes you'd like.

   -- Ok, thanks!

Rose went inside her bathroom and I opened her closet. It was full of amazing clothes and a bunch of shoes of all kind.

The first thing that caught my attention was her collection of these amazing tenis skirts of all colors.
Right next to the skirts, were 4 pairs of mom jeans and 2 of skinny jeans. I loved everything in that closet. I couldn't choose for myself.

   -- I'm done. Have you picked an outfit yet? -- Rose said, as she walked in, in her robe. She started moving her clothes around to choose one for herself -- I'm gonna go get dressed and then we will get you a look.

I ended up with a pair of denim mom jeans with a white tank top and a beige jacket. After we were done, we finally went downstairs.

   -- Good morning girls! -- Maria said as she walked by us, carrying a laundry basket. We responded and went to the kitchen. That's when I remembered last night, what happened when Jungkook got home drunk.

   -- Good morning! -- my mom said as we went in.

   -- Morning, mom

   -- Good morning, Ms.Manoban. -- Rose said.

   -- Oh, please call me Jane, dear. Breakfast is ready, it's on the table. Ms. Summers had some trouble at work so she didn't have time for breakfast, leave some for her, please.

It's officially been a day since I moved to Florida, and may I say, it's been better then I thought. After my dad died, I thought I wouldn't be able to not think of him, not even for a second. But yesterday, I don't think he crossed my mind once, and that scares me. If one day here did that, imagine in a year? wow, a year... to be honest, the future scares me, because I have no idea what it's going to be like..

   -- Lisa! -- Rose said as she waved her hand too close to my face.

   -- What?

   -- Were you listening to me?