12

Jungkook Summers kissed me.
Jungkook Summers is kissing me.

It's as if he knows exactly where to put his hands. I don't have much experience so I just put in action what I've been reading in my books. I put my arms around his neck, running my fingers through his hair. I heard him make a noise like a growl mixed with a moan. I moaned at it and he grabed my leg and led it to his torso. He started kissing me down my neck, as I kissed his ear. I grabbed his cheeks and brought him back to kissing me. I put my hands on top of his on my back, and then ran my fingers through his arms. He is so muscular, I never realized that through his usual sweatshirts, aside from today, when we saw him at the pool.

He grabbed my waist and started leading me towards a door that was some feet away from us. He opened it abd then closed it behind him. We were in some kind of closet. His hands went to the zipper on my back.

  -- Wow, wow. What do you think you're doing, mister? -- I said pushing his hands away.

  -- What does it look like I'm doing? -- he said, kissing me again a trying to unzip the dress again. I pushed him away again.

  -- It looks like you're trying to undress me. We don't want that. -- I said, chuckling.

  -- What do you mean? -- he looked as much disappointed as he looked angry.

  -- You didn't think I would actually do this here, did you? -- I said. He let go of me.

  -- Fine. Well, I'm gonna go meet my friends, see ya at home. -- he said and then opened that door and went back to the party... just like that.

What the hell!?

  -- Jungkook!! -- I said, going after him. He ignored and walked towards Jimin and some other guys.

I just stood there looking at him and his friends. He sat down next to Jimin and started laughing at whatever they were saying. A blonde girl went to sit down next to him. Then I saw him putting his hand on her thigh and whispering something on her ear. I wanted to scream, of couse I didn't, but god I wanted to.

  -- Hey, Lis, you having fun?? -- I heard Dylan say from behind me.

  -- Oh hi, yeah I'm having a great time! You? -- I pushed the thought of Jungkook with that blonde girl away and focused on Dylan.

  -- Yeah, I am, the guys decided to go play truth or dare with your friends, I knew it would end badly so I came to look for you. Is everything okay? -- Dylan is so sweet.

  -- Yeah, everything is just fine. -- I could feel Jungkook's stare burning my back, and I thought of something.

  -- Actually not everything is fine. I just hooked up with this guy and when I refused to go anywhere alone with him, he got angry and just left. -- I told him.

  -- What!? Anyone I know? -- he asked. Little does he know.

  -- I don't think so, I didn't even get his name... -- why am I protecting that asshole? ew.

  -- Did you notice if he left? -- he asked.

  -- I don't think he did.

  -- Then come here. -- he said before pulling me in and kissing me. Oooh, I see what he's doing. He's doing this to make the guy jealous. Great.

I put my hands around his neck. His lips were also realy soft, Dylan and Jungkook clearly do share the same genes. His kiss was different, though. When Jungkook kissed me it was tougher, we kissed as if we were hungry for each other, as if we were lost in a desert and we were each other's water. Dylan's was smooth and sweet. When he let me go he smiled at me and then said he was going to get us drinks and then we would meet with everyone else.