14

(I apologize for the possible mistakes in the writing)

We're 15 silent minutes into the way to the Lake House, which I don't even know the location of. Jungkook isn't using a GPS so I'm guessing he knows exactly where it is and how to get there. They probably go there often. I decide to break this hell of a silence.

  — So, where is this Lake House again? — I ask.

  — Near a lake. — Jungkook answered, grinning. He thinks he's so funny? He's just annoying at best.

  — You don't say. Rose do you know where it is?

  — I think I heard Karen say something about Lake Harris. — Rose said.

  — Yeah, the house is at the coast of Lake Harris. — Jungkook confirms.

I just nod and say "cool". I don't know what else to say. I haven't talked to him since last night, and things are wierd. I feel like I did him wrong when I accepted Dylan's kiss but, we aren't dating or anything like that, we kissed once in a party where we were both drunk, it was a mistake... or was it?

I can't get his words out of my head.

"Honestly? I don't know."

Is what he answered when I asked him why he cared. I feel like I need to talk about this to someone, someone meaning Rose, of course. But I can't do that right now, obviously.

I dare to look at the rearview mirror of the car to look at Jungkook. He looks gorgeous, as usual. His eyes, surprisingly ,drift towards me and we lock eyes for some seconds before I look away.

He looks back at the road before turning on the radio. "that way" by Tate McRae is playing. He doesn't change the station. I listen to the lyrics and my breath hitches. Is the universe trying to tell me something?? What the heck.

  — Did you two have breakfast? — Jungkook suddenly asks. I stay silent and let Rose respons, as I turn my face to look out the window. The weather is great, but from what I heard, you can never trust the weather in Florida.

  — Yeah, we did. I'm still kinda hungry though.

  — Do you wanna stop by Mc'Donalds or something in the way there? — he asks. What the hell is going on, why is he being nice to us?

  — It's okay. — I say, before Rose can answer. I wouldn't be able to stand to sit and eat in peace with Jungkook sitting infront of me.

  — Okay.

No one says anything for the next hour of the drive.

  — Dude, have you noticed the tank? — Jimin said.

  — Oh, snap. — Jungkook said under his breathe.

  — I think there's a gas station within about 10 miles from here. That's enough for 10 miles. — Jimin said.

  — I know it is. We could get you guys some snacks, since we're going there. — Jungkook offered.

  — That'd be awsome. Thank you so much, Jungkook. — Rose said.

  — Yeah. — was all he said.

We were at the gas station 10 minutes later.

~~

This is a small one I know, I'll probably put one out tomorrow so, don't be angry plss
GO STREAM "LALISA"
And for everyone whose started school already, good luck, you'll do great.

Love u guys
'til next chapter <3