2

-- Yeah. I'm gonna go to my room now. - Jungkook said, and went upstairs.

   -- I'm sorry for my brother. My name is Dylan, it's nice to meet you. - He said as we handshaked. - I'm going to my bedroom too. See you all at dinner?

-- Yes! They will. - his mom said.

-- Great. - he said before he walked upstairs.

-- Hi!! I'm Nathan, nice to meet you! - the little boy said. I smiled at him, I have to admit he is the cutest.

   -- Hi sweetie! It's nice to meet you too. - my mom responded. She looked at me and I knew what she was trying to say.

   -- Yeah, it's nice to meet you Nathan - I said smiling. He smiled too and went upstairs.

   -- Well, I intend to have dinner early. - Karen said.

   -- Of course, Karen. - my mom said and she walked to the kitchen to make dinner with Maria. Rose followed her to the kitchen and I went with her.

   -- Do you need help, mother? - she asked Maria.

   -- No, it's fine, we'll manage, sweetie.

Rosé noded, grabbed my hand and led me to my room.

   -- What? - I asked, as we set on the bed.

   -- We have 3 hours until dinner, and we are going out.

   -- What? We can't, 3 hours isn't that much time, and I want to give Karen and Tom a good impression.

  -- We won't be long. There's this cafe. It's very close, about 5 mins on foot. Please? It'll be fast.

   -- Ugh, fine. But we need to be back in less then 2 hours.

   -- Deal! Now, let's just get you better clothes.

   -- What? What's wrong with the ones I'm wearing now? -- I'm wearing a black tshirt with blue jeans. What's so bad about that?

   -- It's too basic. If you do want to make an impression, you'll wear my clothes. Ok?

  -- Sure. -- I chuckled.

Rosie left the room and came back with 3 outfits from her wardrobe. An oversized polo with a tenis skirt, a white cropped top with a tight skirt and a jean jacket, and another one, a tight white flowered dress with a black jean jacket. All of them with black converses.

   -- Wow, these are beautiful.

   -- Yeah, now choose one. I'm gonna go get you some jewelry. -- she said and left.

I tried all of them on and the one I liked the best was the dress. My mom was a model when she was young, I never thought I had those genes, but as I looked in the mirror, I finally liked what I was seeing. I never did, I never had a boyfriend, I haven't had a real first kiss, apart from the one I gave Elliot Stevens on 6th grade.

   -- Wow. -- I heard Rosie behind me. I turned around and she was there by the door -- Lisa, you look beautiful!

   -- Shut up - I said and laughed.

   -- No, you do! I love that dress on me, but on you... you look like a celebrity! You're beautiful!

   -- Thanks. You also look amazing. - she had also changed, into a red sweater with black mom jeans.

   -- Thank you! Now here is your jewelry, let's go!

She helped me put the golden necklace and the golden hoop earrings on and then led me to the kitchen.