11

I'm sneaking out tonight. I am sneaking out to go  god knows where, do god knows what with my 3 best friends while I am supposed to be grounded at home. What the hell am I doing!?

Last night Karen told us about our weekend at their Lake House, to which all of us are going. And by all of us, I mean, ALL OF US. The whole god damn family is going; plus me and my mom; plus Rose and her mom; plus Jungkook's friend: Jimin. How big is that Lake House, I wonder.

When I arrived at school with Dylan and Rose this morning, everybody was looking because, well, everyone knew what went down yesterday.

Rose said to give it 3 days for new drama to come up and for everyone to be over the whole fight situation. She said she's got her money on this girl Lindsay and her boyfriend Pacey breaking up. They're supposed to be this big deal at school, I don't think I've seen them at school at all though. Anyway.

At lunch we sat next to Dylan and his friends, like we've been doing for the past few days. I never imagined myself to be part these popular groups of teenagers that go to partys, get drunk, hook up with each other all the time and, most of all, think books are lame.

After lunch, Dylan told us that he was going to a friends house and asked if we wanted him to get us a cab.

-- Nah we're good, we are actually going to Lila's today, thanks anyway. -- Rose answered before I could say anything.

  -- Oh great, well, have fun then. I'll catch y'all up at home. See ya later. -- he said, walking away and entering Tae's car, and driving away.

  -- Lila's, huh? You've got to stop making plans with me without even asking! I could have plan for this afternoon, you know?

  -- You? Have plans? That don't include me? I doubt it. -- she chuckled, putting her arm around my shoulders, leading me outside.

We walked about 3 blocks until we finally got to Lila's. We haven't been here in a while, I kinda missed it here, this place is kind of a vibe.

  -- Well, hello ladies, what can I get for you two. -- Lila asked us.

  -- Hey Lila, you remember Lisa, right? -- Rose said.

  -- How could I forget such a cute face. -- Lila said, smiling. How beautiful this woman is, she looks so young, I wonder how old she is.

  -- It's nice to see you again, Lila. -- I said.

  -- You, too, princess. -- she responded.

  -- We'll get two caramel macchiatos, please. -- Rose said.

  -- Coming right up. -- she said, before shouting to this "Steve" guy to prepare our order. -- So any news you guys would like to share with me?? -- Lila asked, grinning at us.

  -- Well, there was this fight yesterday morning, has Jen told you about it yet? -- Rose started.

  -- A fight!? No she hasn't.

  -- Well this guy Jimin, who is Jungkook's friend by the way, apparently came to school drunk and just started hitting this other guy Philip for no reason.

  -- Oh, is it that same Jimin you think is a hottie? -- wow this is news to me.

  -- What now? -- I asked, surprised.

  -- Well, who doesn't I mean, have looked at him? -- Rose asked me.

  -- Not in detail no, last time I saw him his face was kinda covered in blood so..

  -- Right, well let me show you then. -- she said, before taking her phone out and opening his Instagram. -- Now tell me he isn't beautiful.

I scrolled through his pictures for about 15 seconds because that was all I needed.