19

After 2 hours of getting ready, Rosé finally finishes my makeup and we go meet the boys in the living room.

— Finally, yall took your time — Jimin exclaimed seeing walk into the room, meanwhile Jungkook's eyes were still glued to the TV, where a F1 race was playing.

— Yeah well, if you want to get into that party you need hot girls so, a girl's gotta take her time to go from casual to hot.

— Ok, let's go Kook.

— Ugh c'mon Charles!! — Jungkook said under his breathe. Wait, Charles?

— Is Charles Leclerc racing?? — I asked going to sit next to him.

— You watch F1? — he asked genuinely curious.

— Yeah, who is he racing with? — I asked. He finally turned his gaze to me and i could feel his eyes burning on my cheeks, slowly drifting down my body.

I was wearing a black miniskirt and a red cropped tight t-shirt, my hair was tied in a low spiky bun and I had thick golden hoops on and some rings on my fingers. Rosé loaned me her black Dr. Martins boots and her oversized leather puffer, which pulled the whole outfit together. Rosé is honestly a fashion genius, the girl can make anything fashionable without even trying.

— So? — I said, waking Jungkook out of some kind of trance he seemed to be in.

— Guys we don't have time for this, it's almost midnight. — Jimin said.

— Jimin is right, you can watch that later.

Jungkook takes his eyes from me and looks between Rosé and Jimin.

— Yeah, ok. Let's go, blondie. — He says getting and walking out of the house, leaving the door open and the TV on. This guy is insufferable.

Jimin and Rosé walk out as I turn off the TV and follow after them. We get into the car and Jungkook tells Jimin to turn on the GPS to the location he sent him.

We take around 10 minutes to get to what I'm guessing are the docks. The whole street alongside the docks is filled with restaurants and clubs.

  — Ok, we're here. — Jimin said, before Jungkook started paking the car. — Hey, is that..?

I looked towards the direction Jimin was looking and there was a group of 4 girls, three brunettes and one blonde, all of them unfairly beautiful, but he seemed to be looking specifically at the blonde one.

She looked tall and was wearing a beautiful orange skintight dress with black boots, like mine. She was beautiful. Jungkook had stopped breathing and Jimin put his hand on his shoulder.

  — You good, bro? — Jungkook seemed startled by Jimin's question.

  — Yeah. Let's go. — he said, opening is door and stepping outside of the car.

The group of girls walked up to one of the clubs, one named HARRIS NIGHTCLUB. I wonder who that girl was, and why Jungkook seemed so triggered from seeing her.

  — Do you know the girl? — I asked Rosé.

  — Nope, I've never seen her before. Why? — she grinned at me.

  — Just curious.

  — So, do you plan on hooking up with Jungkook tonight? — she asked. Wait. what!?

  — Do I what now?! — I exclaimed.

  — Well, you guys made out back at home. Or was it a what happens in Orlando stays in Orlando? Although that wouldn't make much sense since we live there, you know?–