4

It was about 6 a.m when my alarm rang. When I opened my eyes I looked around the room and then sat my eyes on the sealing and just spent some minutes thinking. Today is my first day at school, and I'm gonna be honest... I am so nervous. Rose suddenly bursted into the room singing, and then  jumped onto my bed, and on top of me.

   -- Good Morning, princess. C'mon, let's get ready. -- she said

-- I would if you got off me.

-- Haha, Right. Come to my room when you finish showering. You need to look perfect today. Hurry! -- she said as she walked out of the room.

After we talked I got up and went to the bathroom to have a shower. I've never once had a high self esteem in my life. My mom always told me I am beautiful and a great person, my friends would say that too, but, back in Canada, when I was in middle school, I used to be bullied for being different. I never had a lot of friends nor have I ever felt like I needed any. I would just spend my breaks reading books and hanging out with my cousin, wich was the only friend I had at the time. It was only when I turned 16, when my dad started telling me to try and make some friends, that I met Jordan, he was a transfer student. I met in the school's library, and he was just like me, he loved reading, he listened to the same type of music as me. And we've been best friends since forever, but after my dad passed away, I began to shut everybody out, and i haven't talked to him since.

-- Lisa!! Hurry the fuck up, breakfast is ready! -- Rose said behind the door.

   -- I'm almost done!

When I got out of the shower, I decided that my mom was right, moving on might be the hardest thing I'll ever have to do in my life, but if I ever want to be happy again, I just need to... do it, move on, I know that's what my father would've wanted. So i went to my phone and opened Jordan's number on the phone, but as I opened his number Rose came in.

   -- I am literally going to kill you! You haven't even dried your hair yet. Seriously, Lisa?! -- she said.

-- Right, sorry. I'm onto that. -- I put my phone back on my bed and looked at her.

-- I'm gonna choose an outfit for you already. -- she
said, before going back to her room.

I dried and Rose straightened my hair and then I put on the clothes she choose. We went downstairs and the breakfast was pancakes, and they were perfectly set on the table. My mom came out of the kitchen with a big smile and hugged me.

-- Good Morning, baby... Are you ready for your first day? huh? -- she said as she picked on my cheeks.

-- Oh my god, mom, stop -- I chuckled.

-- We are going to be late if you don't start
eating, like, right now. -- Rose insisted.

I sat on the table and ate my breakfast as fast as I could. Rose pushed me back upstairs and she told me to sit on her bed and she put some makeup on me, just some concealer, blush, a gloss and mascara.
After we were finished, I looked at the mirror. I was wearing a pair of bootcut jeans with a black tank top and an open oversized plaid shirt.

I went to get my backpack, wich is a dirty blue eastpack, and Rose asked her mother to drive us to school but Karen appeared, coming down the stairs.

-- Ladies! Are you going already? -- she said.

-- Yes, I'm driving them. -- Maria said.

-- Jungkook and Dylan will go with them. I need you to help me at the garden.

-- Oh, ok, Karen.

Maria gave Rose a peck on the cheek and I looked over to Karen and she was smiling, as Dylan was coming down the stairs.