Chapter 7

Unknown:
I watched them as they ran, completely oblivious, to school. Neither of them had any idea that I was here, and they won't until I decide. They're playing my game now, so my rules, and the number one rule is that no one can stop me - not again. This time I will win and I will make sure they all suffer for the rest of their worthless lives. I will see to it that they never see each other again, at least not when they are getting along. They will pay for what they did to me, and no one will get in my way this time.

Rosa:
Walking inside the school gates, I actually felt happy for once, like nothing could ruin this day. There was a bit of an awkward moment earlier but that wasn't nearly as bad as being forced do to my supervisor's jobs or being slapped in the face. We strolled into our classroom and sat down at our desk, waiting for the teacher to arrive.
"Alright evryone, as you all know, we have a big test coming up so this lesson we're going to study," Our maths teacher said when he finally came into the room. "Oh, Mr Sallow, you're actually on time." He added shock in his voice, making the class laugh but made Lucas go red. After the first few lessons, everyone went out for break, while me and Lucas sat on a bench outside.
"Do you wanna come back to mine after school?" Lucas asked, while everyone else ran around us.
"Sorry, I can't I have to get back to the orphanage.....," I said before I could stop myself, however I made half the other people around us stop. Then this brown haired boy pushed himself through the frozen students laughing a little as he came towards me.
"Wait, hold on, are you an orphan?" Kyle asked, laughing as he continued to walk towards me. I opened my mouth to say something but I struggled to actually bring myself to form the words.
"You're such a freak," He choked as I looked down at my hands, not wanting to look at anyone.
"Shut up!" Lucas spat at Kyle, clearly getting angry for me. However, this just made Kyle laugh even more, and made several other people look at us, wanting to see what happened.
"Aww, Lucas is protecting his little freak girlfriend," Kyle mocked, making Lucas shake with anger, as a tear creapt down my cheek. "Oh look at her cry."
I ran off not looking back never wanting to, I didn't want to see them laughing and making fun of me anymore - not again.

Lucas:
As I watched her run away, I felt like I could kill Kyle. When I was about to run after her, I turned to Kyle, and punched him in the face, hard. Even though he was now lying on the floor, he still laughed.
"Still protecting the little freak," he chuckled, giving me no choice to kick him in the gut - and I did. Leaving them, I ran after Rosa to tried to get her back.