Chapter 20

Unknown:
Rosa was now waking up just in time for us to go. If this went as planned, then the whole world will be wrapped around my finger and there will be no one left to stop me. I watched as two of my men carried a still unconscious Rosa into a black van and sped away. As I got into one myself, I couldn't help but feel proud of the feat I was about to accomplish. Anyone who tries to stop me will die at my hands, so all those stupid people that think they're heroes, won't survive to see morning. Laughing, I drove away, ready to win.

Lucas:
The ground began to shake violently under our feet making the windows crack and the walls crumble a little. I could feel my heart pounding inside my chest as I fell face flat on the cold, hard floor. Jumping back up, I looked outside to see several black vans pull up outside the apartment as everyone else started to run around doing who knows what. The ground continued to shake making the building tilt forwards a little, but I seemed to the only one affected by it. Avery looked very pale in the face as though she had just realised something that she didn't like at all. I watched as she snatched Ethan's arm and whispered something to him as the others rushed around. Curious, I didn't brake my gaze from Avery while Ethan seemed to go red in the face like a cherry. Looking through the window, I searched for any sign of Rosa, but there was no sign of her anywhere. Hundreds of men dressed in all black got of the van, each one holding some kind of weapon, but they were mainly guns. Then, an unmasked, black haired man walked out of the van that was placed in the centre as he smiled a psychopath's grin. Underneath his feet, the ground started to rise so that he was standing on a massive mound of earth for a podium. As we all ran outside, everyone looked ready to use their powers but every gun was aimed towards us.
"Hi guys," the man announced, looking down at us all. "Oi, Avery come up and join in with the fun." Avery looked as though she may run and never turn back, but I was just confused and had no idea what was going on.
"No I'm older than you so i get to tell you what to do," she shouted to him putting her hands on her hips as he frowned at her.
"I'm not seven anymore," he screeched, stamping his foot like a little kid as Avery rolled her eyes at him. "You don't control me anymore." Everyone (when I say everyone I mean me) kept looking back and forth between Avery and the man, confused and curious. Suddenly, Avery's hair lit on fire like on bonfire night and she looked at the man with flames in her eyes.
"Do I control you now, Damon?" She asked, her voice sounding scary and cruel, before she turned to look at the rest of us "I'll explain later." She began to create flaming balls of fire and shot them towards Damon which barely missed his head.
"Or you'll tell them now," he smirked, as he fired several lumps of dirt flying towards us. "Sis?"