Epilogue

Rosa:
It had been about a month now and Lucas still hadn't woken up or moved a muscle - his chances of waking were getting slimmer and slimmer. However, my Dad made me go to school still, although I barely listened to the teacher so I didn't see the point in going. I was just walking back to the hospital to see Lucas but of course, Kyle showed up. He was laughing with his friends and I prayed he wouldn't see me. Fortunately, for the past month, I had been able to avoid most human contact, other than with my Dad and the others. Then, I could here Kyle whisper something to his friends before they went off and left Kyle walking behind me.
"Hey loser, where you going?" He snickered, however I just ignored him and continued to walk away. "Don't ignore me." When I carried on walking away, he grabbed my arm I tried to drag me back. Stamping on his foot, I pushed him away from me, freeing myself from his grasp.
"Where's your stupid boyfriend?" He questioned, as I looked down at the ground, tears stinging my eyes. Holding back tears, as went to run away before he snatched the back of my jacket and pulled me back, making me stumble and almost fall over.
"Oh don't be so dramatic, he isn't dead," he scoffed, nearly making the tears fall, as his face dropped. "He isn't dead, is he?" He pushed me against a tree, panic, anger and frustration all in his face as he whacked his hand across my face.
"Tell me!" He screeched, as he started to punch me in the face constantly, drawing blood. "Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" Violet fire blew up on my hands as he threw the last punch, and purple blew up in my eyes. Kyle looked as though he were going to run away, the fear clear in his eyes, but I wasn't going to let him.
"He was shot! A gun was aimed at my head and he got in the way and it's all my fault. He's also been in a coma for the past month and may not wake up, Ever!" I snapped, throwing him against another tree as he fell to the floor, shivering in pure fear. "Is that what you wanted to hear?!" Looking around, I realised what I was doing and quickly calmed myself down, making my hands and eyes go back to normal. Acting as though nothing happened, I walked over to Kyle and grabbed him by his neck.
"You tell anyone, and I'll snap your neck!" I growled, as I looked into his fear stricken eyes. "And if you think I'm kidding, just try me!" When I let go of him, he gasped for air and ran off not looking back - I guess I solved that problem. Feeling no remorse, I walked off back to the hospital, pretending that nothing happened at all. Thinking maliciously, I thought that perhaps I should keep that promise, after all, what's one more person's blood on my hands. Actually, maybe I shouldn't do that - my Dad would go crazy and I think I might be. Oh well!