Chapter 19

Rosa:
Looking around, I finally realized that no one was coming and I had given up on screaming for help ages ago. I prayed that someone was coming for me but it seemed hopeless now, I had already tried everything and I couldn't get my stupid bracelet off. Footsteps started to get closer as my breathing quickened, knowing that he was coming back. He had come and gone several times, each time asking me the same question over and over but I never gave him the answer. Every time I didn't answer correctly he would make pain shoot through my body, making it longer every time. Biting my lip, I watched as he stormed into the room, the biggest grin on his face.
"Hey princess," he said, using the nickname he gave me, knowing I hated it. "I finally got the address." This really confused me, how did he have it when I never said where it was, not even remotely?
"I got it from your gullible boyfriend," he smirked, waving the address in front of my face. "I told him I would kill you and he actually believed me, you never kill hostages." He laughed repeatedly, letting the anger burn inside of me and all that fear was replaced by rage.
"You son of -," I roared, but i was interrupted when pain shot through every inch of my body switching the anger back to terror. Fortunately, the pain was short this time but when it stopped, the psychotic man didn't take his eyes off of me. I watched as he clicked on some buttons again, his gaze still fixed upon me.
"Let me go then," I demanded, which but a smile back on his face as he laughed at me once more. "You have the stupid address." He continued to chuckled at me shacking his head as he put the ipad back on the table.
"Oh princess, are you really that stupid?" He cackled, as he turned to leave the room, continuously laughing, "I will be right back, so don't go anywhere." Leaving the room, he slammed the door behind him, making the noise echo throughout the room and I wished that he would never come back. After a few minutes, I could hear several footsteps getting louder and louder each second and wondered who was coming now. As the door burst open, the black haired man stormed back inside with four others, who I think were the people that abducted me. I wanted to scream for help as they all came towards me, one of them holding a needle, but i knew it was pointless - no one could hear me. Two of the men held me still as another stabbed the injection into my arm. I could feel it start to throb as shooting pains went up and down my arm and everything started to cloud. My eyes started to go black as though I had been possessed by a demon and everything continued to grow darker.
"Nighty night princess," the man snickered as he began to fade away with everything else.
"Wha-," I began to say as the pain came back through my veins harder than ever making everything fade faster before everything finally went black. I could still here the man laughing but it was getting fainter and fainter until it faded away from existence. The pain eventually ceased and I lost all of my senses until there was a complete nothingness.