blurb: spencer takes care of his drunk girlfriend (fluff)

"Hey Spence, what did Cinderella do when she got the ball?" Y/N drunkenly asked as Spencer carried her through the doors of their shared apartment and into their room.

Spencer looked at his girlfriend and laughed at her intoxicated state before answering, "I don't know babe."

"She gagged." Y/N paused for a minute before beginning to giggle to herself.

Spencer tried to ignore the blush that spread across his face and laughed in amusement, "That's really funny baby, where'd you hear that?" He asked no doubt in his mind it had been  Emily.

"I wish I was Cinderella..." She said ignoring his question and reaching over to touch him, but Spencer was quick and moved her hand into his. Flattered as he was, he knew she was in no state to consent to anything.

"Not tonight baby, right now we need to get you ready for bed" He manoeuvered her onto the bed and got down on his knees at the end of the bed to take her shoes off.

"I know something else you can do whilst you're down there.." She said grinning down at him cheekily making him sigh, even though she was being impossible he couldn't help admire how adorable she looked pouting at him.

"I promise if you're not horribly hungover tomorrow we can do whatever you want but not tonight. Now lift up your arms." He said as he pulled the dress off her body before replacing it with one of his shirts, watching as she sighed in relief. 

"Well, can I at least have a kiss?" She asked pouting up at him, to which he nodded and placed a small kiss on her lips to satisfy her request.

"Ok, now let's get you cleaned up." He said, walking over to the bathroom to get some cleansing wipes, he knew she'd hate herself tomorrow if she fell asleep with makeup on.

"Nooo wanna sleep." She said, closing her eyes and dramatically falling against the bed.

He sighed before sitting down next to her and gently wiping her face as she hummed in content, he placed soft kisses across the parts of her that he cleaned as he asked her about her night, laughing at her sleepy reenactment of the dance she and Penelope had done on the dancefloor.

"All done baby, now just do me one more favour and drink all this water ok?" He asked, helping her sit up and handing her the glass, watching as she happily drank it all at once before sticking her tongue out to show him it was finished.

"Spence, have I told you how much," She started before pausing to hiccup, "I love you."

Spencer got into bed next to her and pulled her close to him before answering, "Mhmm and I love you too baby. Now let's get some rest, sleep-deprived y/n is scary enough, I do not want to meet hungover sleep-deprived y/n" He said laughing and kissing your forehead.

"Love you Spence..."

"Love you too sweetheart."