welcome home • spencer reid (smut)

DOM!SPENCER X FEM!READER

Warnings: SMUT!!! masturbation (F) oral (F) unprotected sex! choking, spitting, squirting, spanking, daddy kink, mild degredation (if u squint)

-

"I miss you so much." You sighed, Spencer was currently away on a case and he thought it'd be another week until he was back.

"I miss you too doll, but we've already done 3 weeks we can do another one." Spencer said, this was the first time he'd been away for this long and it had taken a toll on both of you, "I gotta go, Hotch is calling, I'll talk to you as soon as I can okay?" He said.

"Okay, bye Spence, stay safe, Love you." You said before putting the phone down.

Four days had passed since you'd talked to Spencer, and you really missed him, it had been a long 3 and a half weeks since you two had been able to have sex and you were starved. Spencer had left you with some rules: 1) Don't touch yourself. 2)Don't use the toys he bought you. 3)Under no circumstance should you cum.

But you were so horny you couldn't have cared less, and so consequences be damned you began stripping yourself of your clothes and sat back on the bed. You slowly built yourself up, teasing your breasts and running your hand over where you needed it most but never touching. Thoughts and memories of the last night you and Spencer had shared, how he'd felt inside of you, his hand wrapped around your throat and his other hand digging into your hips leaving small bruises.

You slowly placed a finger across your slit feeling how wet you were, and you scoffed at how he was able to get you so turned on when he wasn't even here. You inserted your finger, slowly curving it to hit your spot and you gasped, it wasn't Spencer but it was good enough, you continued this and brought your other hand to rub against your swollen clit. Short gasps and moans left your mouth, and you were grateful that your neighbors weren't home at that moment as you were being so loud. You came with a chant of Spencers name, your head was thrown back and vision going white.

You stopped and lay there trying to catch your breath before you were caught off guard by small, slow claps coming from the door, and you gasped when you saw Spencer standing there leaning against the door frame. "That was quite a show, doll." He said in a low voice, a small smirk across his face.

You were shocked and flustered to say the least, "Shit, Spence? What are you-you're not supposed to be back for days?" You said before sitting up on trembling knees. He made his way over and placed a hand on your chin, lifting your head up before placing a small kiss against your lips.

"We finished early, so we came home." He said ridding himself of his jacket and converse. "Fuck I missed you so much. Wanted to surprise you and treat you for being such a good girl whilst I was gone." His hand wrapped around your throat pulling you up so you could face him, "But you weren't a good girl were you? Just a slutty brat who couldn't follow daddys instructions." His hand reached up before making contact with your cheek which made your eyes roll back and let out a whine, "Shhh, not a word from you little girl." He pushed you back on the bed and hovered above you.

He moved his lips down to your neck at an agonisingly slow pace slowly, his hand making his way to your bare heat, a finger rubbing figure eights against your clit. "How about we play a game," He said pulling away to take his shirt off. You looked up at him questioningly, "I'm gonna give you an orgasm for each week I was away." He said before getting on his knees, facing your wet pussy. "Would you like that doll? Want me to make you feel good?" He said, his tone full of dominance and teasing causing you to whine and let out a muffled "yes".

He placed a short sharp slap on your inner thigh before rubbing it gently, "I couldn't hear you princess, wanna try that again?"

You were so desperate for him at this point, so horny you were in fuzzy headspace where all that matter was him, his name flashing in your mind. Spencer Spencer Spencer.