rule breaker • spencer reid (smut)

Dom!Spencer x Fem!Reader

Summary: Reader breaks the rules, and Spencer gets his revenge.

Warnings: SMUT with like 0 plot!!!!! choking, oral (f), unprotected sex, slapping, spitting, daddy kink, mention of public teasing, spanking, degradation, bruising, orgasm denial, d/s undertones

Word Count: 2.7K! Feedback is welcome and appreciated!

-

You knew from the moment Spencer opened the door to your apartment that you were in big trouble. Truthfully you deserved the punishment that was coming your way, especially after teasing him throughout the Academy Alumni Dinner you'd attended that evening.

To put it simply, you'd taken great pleasure in behaving like an insatiable brat the whole night...but who could blame you? He looked so good, all dressed in his fancy tux, hair gelled back but stray curls still falling out from their place. He looked absolutely delicious, and it sent you completely feral. So, you'd made it your mission to rile him up; placing your hand over his crotch and palming him under the table, purposely pressing hard when he began to speak - the sound he let out when he opened his mouth made you giggle and the look he gave you let you know he was mad.

That's how you found yourself in this position, back pressed against the mattress, hands tied to the headboard and legs thrown across Spencer's shoulders. He's enjoying himself, has been for the past 30 minutes - his lips latched to your clit and fingers pumping in and out of you almost robotically like he didn't even have to think about his actions. He's been getting you close to your orgasm, so so close before he pulls away. His lips make a crude popping sound as he removes himself from your core, chin shiny from your wetness. He wipes it away with his thumb before placing it in his mouth, watching as you rut against nothing, your mouth wide open - silently begging for a taste.

He laughs at this, shakes his head and gets close to you, "You taste so fucking good angel." He moans as he cleans off his thumb. You're whining, tongue falling out of your mouth slightly, and surprisingly he takes pity on you.... in his own way.

He quickly removes his fingers from your pussy before shoving them into your mouth, deep. You're gagging around them, the taste of yourself filling your senses, almost overwhelming you, and he's enjoying every minute of it - even wiggling his fingers down your throat, relishing in the sounds that leave you. He stops after a moment, retracting his fingers and holding your face in his hand, looking you in the eyes.

You feel his cock twitch against your thigh as you make eye contact, and you can only imagine how you look - hair messy from being pulled, makeup from that night smeared from the spit and tears, lips swollen from biting back moans. You looked like a mess - and he loved it. He holds your face in between his fingers a little longer, no words spoken as you maintain eye contact, only deep, shaky breathes and small whines.

"Spencer..." You whisper, but that's all you can say before he's kissing you. It's soft, it's slow, it's romantic - the complete opposite of how he was staring at you - with an almost animalistic look behind his eyes and your own eyelids flutter shut, the feeling of his lips against yours too overwhelming.

You don't keep them closed long; a sharp slap to the face lulls you from your daze, and you can barely feel the throbbing in your cheek over the butterflies that rushed to your core. You gasp, but you're not sure if it's because of the impact or because of the way he slowly begins to kiss down your body, lips making their way back to where you needed him - leaving marks that will remain on your body along the way.

His tongue finds its home between your folds once again, and your thighs clench around his head. It's pathetic how close you are after one motion, but it's not your fault. He'd been teasing you for almost 45 minutes now - getting you close to your orgasm before cruelly pulling away. It would take absolutely nothing to get you over the edge, and you knew if you did - you would be in even bigger trouble.