4

Awaking in my now decorated dorm room was a new experience. It feels nice to have my own space, one I have complete control over.

I'm still not used to it, even after two weeks.

Bakugo and I haven't spoken since that night in Denki's room. To be truthful, I'm a little scared of him.

I see him all the time, and he sees me. We acknowledge each other with nothing but our gazes. He always seems to be staring at me, but when I look back at him his face contorts into a death glare.

It's hard not to stare at him, his absolutely fit body, his crimson eyes, the way his hair bounces when he walks; there's too much to take in.

Overall, we've left each other alone. Of course, I can't escape the insults that spew out of his mouth every 20 seconds. He's also developed a nickname for me, "first-aid" which is awfully fitting. I'll give him credit.

He calls everyone, even his own friends, mean nicknames.

The days have been slow, only minimal injuries to be fixed. During training, Izuku hurts himself more than I'd like but that's what I'm here for.

Knee scrapes, sprained ankles, jammed fingers, burns, I help with all of it. And it's been fun, I like feeling useful.

Bakugo never seems to get hurt, and when he does he practically barks at anyone that dares try to help. Including me.

"Bakugo, I can help you! It'll be quick."

"No, I don't need you."

"Come on-"

"I said I'm fine you dumbass!"

Besides, it's always small cuts and bruises he gets. Never anything serious, thank God. The last thing I want is to kiss this asshole on the lips.

Once in class, I walked to my seat, avoiding the demon giving me eyes across the room.

Instead of Aizawa, Midnight was at his desk, looking around the room. She was gorgeous in person, I was almost intimidated by her.

"Oh hey, you're Miya? Recovery Girl's daughter?" She asked me from across the room. I gulped nervously before nodding.

She smiled mischievously before walking slowly towards me.

I turned to Mina sitting beside me, appalled at the actions taking place. She shrugged, paying attention to Midnight.

"I think it's time we get you a hero costume. They told me not to, but I would love to see you in something besides this boring uniform." She giggled, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Oh, I'm not a hero. I'm just here for an-"

"Oh hush! I've seen you out there during training these past few days," she began.