23

"I'm so glad you're okay." Mina hugged me after I walked out of my room.

My hair was wet from my shower, and I wrapped myself in a blanket. I hugged her back, giggling at how emotional she was.

"I'm okay!" I said, rocking back and forth with her.

"Miya!" Denki, Kirishima, and Sero ran up to me, almost knocking me down with how hard they hugged me.

"Me too!" Uraraka ran up to us and hugged tightly.

I laughed, doing my best to hug them all. I smiled at how caring they were. I'm so grateful to have friends like them.

Last night, we got back late. I didn't get a chance to see Bakugo after we made it to our get away vehicle. I immediately fell asleep on my bed as soon as we returned.

I don't know how the fight ended. But I know everyone's okay, and that's really what matters to me.

I woke up late and took a shower, scrubbing everything about that dreadful place off me. I hope to never go through something like that again.

"Thanks guys. I love you." I said, grinning at them. We were stuck in our hug for a while, laughing and expressing how much we missed each other.

I know I missed them, but I didn't expect for them to miss me quite this much. I didn't really think I mattered much to them.

"Oh, I'm so happy you're back!" Mina sighed, pulling away.

People asked me questions for the rest of the day, and I answered them as best as I could. The details were still foggy to me, it's hard to believe it actually happened.

It finally got to P.E, and Mr. Aizawa gave me the option to participate or sit out. Like hell I'm sitting out. All I want to do is be active after sitting on my ass for days.

"Hey first-aid," a familiar voice said from behind me after I got out onto the field after getting into my hero costume.

"Hey!" I fell back, trusting Bakugo to catch me. It was a fun game I liked to play with him, since he always seemed to pop up behind me randomly.

"You're not sitting out?" He questioned, looking down at me in his arms.

"Nope, let's train together." I stood up straight and put my hair back into a ponytail, smiling at him.

"I'm missing my watergirl." He smirked, popping his knuckles and walking beside me to the field.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes and running in front of him.

"First one on the ground loses." I chirped, tightening my ponytail and getting my knives.

"Let's go." He growled, taking slow steps toward me. I giggled, going through my plan in my head.

Without warning, he lunged forward, using his blasts to get up in the air and flip behind me. I turned around, punching with a blade in between my fingers. He dodged it, smirking and gripping my forearm.

I was caught off guard when he kicked his foot behind my knees, making me trip. I was able to catch myself, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck.

Now our faces were inches apart, both of us panting heavily. I know he gets vulnerable in situations like this, especially when his cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"Tell you what," I smirked, finding my balance and standing up in front of him.

"I'll consider kissing you if you can beat me." I giggled, tucking a stray hair behind my ear.

He took several steps back, his head tilting. I devilishly smiled, knowing I got him. Taking him down should be relatively easy now.

I swiftly took off running towards him, ducking and aiming for his stomach. This would be enough to knock anyone on their feet.