20

I wiped the hot tears from my face, tasting the saltiness as they ran down to my mouth.

A choking sob left my lips as I stopped in an alleyway to collect myself. I can't show up with a crying face, it would concern everyone.

The alleyway was right beside the tea shop. It was dark, but I didn't go too far in. The streets were empty because of the heavy rain.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, I opened it to see texts from Mina.

Mina: Where are you going??

Mina: it's pouring!! I'm sending Bakugo to get you

Mina: I'm going too.

Before I could tell her to not come with Bakugo, she sent me another text.

Mina: he's being weird but we're going. Tell me what's wrong when we get there :(

"No." I said out loud, sniffling my nose. This is the last thing I want.

I was in the middle of typing a message back to her when I heard faint footsteps pattering in the rain behind me.

Me: pls don't bring Bakugo. I'll explain when|

My breathing was suddenly restricted by a cloth being pressed to my nose and mouth. My scream came out muffled, and my attempt to fight back was pointless.

There's no one around, and whatever is in the cloth is making me so, so sleepy. Chloroform. This is every girl's worst nightmare. Why me? Why now?

My phone was taken away from my hand, leaving me with nothing to grab onto. I need to think fast.

As my vision blurred, I quickly unclasped my bracelet and threw it on the sidewalk. If Bakugo is coming, he'll see it. And he'll know something's wrong. He knows I wouldn't take off that bracelet for no reason.

With the little fight at had left in me, I squirmed and kicked. No use.

I groaned, thrashing my body onto the jagged wall. I winced when the wall scraped my thigh, leaving a stinging sensation.

I finally gave up, letting my heavy eyelids close. My muscles relaxed and I let whoever had me drag me away. The energy drinks were crashing, whatever the Chloroform was doing was worsened by the adrenaline crash. Now there's actually nothing more I can do.

I hope I'll be okay.

-

"Is she tied up tight? What if she escapes?"

"Don't worry, I made sure to double knot!"

"She looks pretty! Pretty ugly- Sorry. I like her face!"

"Shut up you idiots. She's waking up."

An array of voices woke me up. My head was pounding, I went to touch my forehead but my hands were bound together behind my back.

I opened my eyes, my vision still blurry. I looked up in a dimly lit room, seeing figures standing before me. I blinked a few times, trying to adjust to the shapes before me.

"Sleep good?" A male voice said, raspy and deep.

I looked to where it came from, seeing a freaky burnt man. His hair was black, his eyes icy blue, and his skin patched up. It was unnerving to look at, rotten peices of flesh clung together by staples. This guy needs some medical insurance.

Beside him was a girl, roughly my age. Her hair was in two buns, and she wore a school uniform. And beside her, another man in a black body suit.

Lastly, the most interesting one to look at, a man in a mask and top hat. He wore fancy attire, but the mask threw me off.