22

~MIYA'S POV~

I sighed in relief when Toga untied my cramped arms. I waved them around, giggling at the satisfying sensation of blood flowing in my veins.

Shigaraki glared at me from the bar, careful not to take his eyes off me. It's not like I can do anything though.

"Thank you." I smiled at Toga, stretching my legs and arms. I've been in that chair for days, listening to Shigaraki annoyingly pitch to me why I should join his gang.

He still thinks I'll change my mind. He wants to wear me out, give me no other choice but to join. It won't work. How weak does he think I am?

The only think that keeps me going is the thought that I can be saved at any moment. That hope is enough to keep me strong.

"It's wet outside." Twice said, looking out the window at the rain. Everyone looked out the window, including me.

It's so miserable here. I can't imagine staying forever. Jouning them is simply not an option for me.

As the days went on, my hope shriveled a bit. It's hard to stay optimistic when you're surrounded by constant pessimism.

"It can always be like this, just us chillaxin' here. No responsibilities, no work." Toga punched my shoulder, smiling at me. I sighed, looking into her eyes. Me, committing crimes and fighting the people I love most. I wouldn't dream of it.

"No, I'm leaving the first chance I get." I sighed, frowning at her. She furrowed her brows, pushing me back into the chair.

She took the rope and tied it around my wrists, tighter than before. I've made her mad.

"You won't get a chance." She said, double knotting the rope.

"I will. The heroes are coming for me. They're probably on their way right now." I gulped, not completely believing myself. To be honest, I didn't think I'd spend a day here, but it's been two. Almost three.

"Where are they, Miya? I don't see them." Shigaraki snickered, walking towards me. He stopped in front of me, scratching at his neck.

"I'll make sure they arrest you first." I spat, giving him mean eyes. I don't need his negativity.

I'm already in a horrible mindset, I don't need him fueling the fire.

"Just saying... they should've already been here." Toga murmured, making me snap my head at her. I almost said something else, but then it'd never end.

I don't want to argue.

The room became silent, the only sound being the raindrops hit the window. I looked to see the orange sky, the sun is setting.

Another day in hell. Maybe I should just give in.

I huffed, trying to get as comfortable as possible in the wooden chair I was stuck in. I shut my eyes, trying to fall asleep. When I'm asleep, I'm in another world. One where I'm not here.

-

"Wake up." Toga whispered in my ear, jolting me awake. I was still tied up, but my mouth was gagged with a cloth.

I panicked, realizing my surroundings were different, they moved me. Why? Where? Toga and Twice stood in front of me, shushing me with their finger.

I took deep breaths through my nose, closing my eyes to recollect myself. I heard voices from the other side of the door, faint ones I could barely hear or recognize.

I held my breath to hear, the sound of my own breathing being too loud.

"Me...him...here....kill." was all I could make out from the muffled voices.