21

"Wakey wakey!" A singing voice woke me up from my sleep. I groaned as I attempted to stand up, forgetting my current situation.

Toga came to me with a sandwich and a juice box. My eyes lit up when I saw her, seeing the food.

"I don't know if you like mayo or mustard or ketchup, so I added it all." She giggled, my smile immediately fell. I hate condiments, I would have much rather preffered a plain piece of bread.

"Thanks." I faked a smile as she shoved it into my mouth, making me nearly gag. I ignored the tangy taste and just focused on chewing.

God, I'd rather chew on a crayon than eat this, but I need all the energy I can get.

After finishing the food, she gave me the juice box.

"Toga, next time can you not put anything in the sandwich? Please?" I softly asked, staring nicely unto her red eyes.

"Aww I didn't know. I'll keep that in mind." She patted my head with a smile. Why is she being so nice? It's weird.

"Did you sleep well?" Dabi came in after her, chewing on a piece of gum. I looked up at him with dead eyes.

"No. My neck hurts." I said.

He snorted, pouring himself a glass of whiskey from the bar. Alcohol in the morning... what kind of fucked up schedule to these people have? Then again, I'm not really surprised villains don't follow social norms.

This sucks. I wonder what Bakugo's doing. Did he find the bracelet yet? How much longer will this take?

-

"I said no. If I wanted to be a villain, I would've already said yes." I sighed, getting tired of the repitition of Shigaraki's stupid plan. I'm not becoming a villain.

Shigaraki just won't let it go. He's been drilling the same thing in my head. He just doesn't stop talking and talking... I'm not even listening anymore.

"Miya! We'd be besties and work together! Wouldn't that be fun?" Toga squealed, giggling loudly. I shook my head, rolling my eyes.

"Think of-"

"No! I'm not joining your league of losers!" I shouted, squirming in the seat. After a while, this whole thing gets old, and you just snap.

"I swear, when I get out of this-" I growled, pulling on the rope around my wrists.

"Watch your mouth. I have the power to make you miserable." Shigaraki said, his eyes twitching.

I huffed, looking at the ground. This is so infuriating. If only I had something sharp. A shard of glass, anything. I could get out of this. Cut the rope and fight my way out.

-

~BAKUGO'S POV~

"We all know who the hell did this. Who else could it be?" I told Deku after he asked about Miya. Damn nerd. I don't want to talk to him, but what else am I meant to do?

After all, he came up with the plan to save me, he could do the same with Miya.

Mina told Mr. Aizawa, who told All Might, and now all the teachers are on a search or some shit. It's not enough.

Miya could be getting tortured, or she could be fucking dead. And we're just sitting here waiting for the heroes to do something. When we could do it ourselves.

"Kacchan, what do we do..." Deku pondered, staring at the ground in the commons room.

"Should we leave it to the pros? I think-"