5

"Sounds fun." Jirou shrugged.

"Alright! Let's make a plan." Kirishima gathered our team together into a huddle.

He gave instructions clearly, everyone nodding as soon as they knew what to do.

"You can stay here and keep guard with Jirou and Iida." Kirishima smiled, patting my shoulder. I exhaled, disappoint evident in my face.

I was hoping I could do more than just stand around and wait for an attack. Them again, how the hell does my quirk even help?

"Got it." The corners of my mouth lifted, forming a smile.

The game started, each team beginning their strategy.

Jirou stuck her earphones into the ground, looking around. Iida walked around the flag robotically, guarding it with his life.

I... watched them, feeling useless.

I turned to the field, watching the game. There were pillars of stone scattered throughout the large field, creating easy hiding places.

Everyone followed Kirishima's plan fairly well, occasional explosions I knew could only come from one person.

"Miya," Jirou whispered a couple minutes into the game, grabbing my attention.

"There's an opening for you to get the flag." She said, pointing straight ahead to where no one was guarding the opposing team's flag.

"What? No one's there." I said out loud, expressing my confusion.

"That's part of the plan. We lead them away then attack." She said.

"Now is your chance." Iida added, confusing me further.

"Shouldn't Sero or Uraraka go for it?" I said, not trusting the suspicious silence around us.

"Just scope out the area, there's no one around." She said, pressing her earphones further into the ground.

And she seemed to be right, everyone was either failing to get past our line of defense or trying to sneak past us.

There was also a number of people already out, not much from our team but still a significant number.

Sero, Aoyama, Kirishima, and Uraraka were our primary line of defense, pretty much our only people left.

Well, it can't hurt to at least try.

"We got your back." Jirou winked, Iida nodded. I sighed, walking towards the other side of the field as unnoticed as I could go.

No one seemed to notice, I could sneak by pretty easy. The constant blasts that rang through the air absolutely helped.

I finally reached the final pillar in front of the flag. This is too easy, I thought.

There has to be someone hiding in the bushes or something. There's no way I'm here alone. But, I just have to make sure not to get tagged. Easy.

I approached the flag cautiously, tiptoeing through the grass.

"The hell are you doing?" A familiar voice sounded from behind me.

I whipped around, seeing Bakugo stand in his angry stance.

"I'm playing the game." I replied, taking steps back from the flag. I have to think logically about this.

If I want to get out of this with the flag I can't be distracted by intimidation. I can't beat him physically but maybe I can with logic.

"You know how stupid you look just walking around in plain sight?" He scoffed.