16

"Get back here you asshole!" I shouted after him, he isn't as fast because of his injuries. Perfect.

"I can make it better!" I growled wildly, getting close enough to tackle him.

We both grunted as we fell on a soft patch of grass under a tree, lucky we landed here and not the concrete.

We rolled around on the ground, wrestling eachother for dominance. I jabbed him in the side where his injury was, making him groan out loud in pain. Then, I overpowered him, sitting on his abdomen and straddling his torso so he wouldn't move.

I pinned his strong arms above his head, fighting back against his strength

I pinned his strong arms above his head, fighting back against his strength. He eventually gave up and let himself be pinned down.

My face hovered above his in a tenacious stance. We were both exhausted, panting heavily as we stared into eachother's eyes. I was careful not to squeeze my thighs, knowing his injury was right under my right one.

He looked absolutely beat, his bloody lips were parted open, his eyes were lazily blinking every couple seconds, he has no intention of fighting anymore.

"Can I kiss you now?" I said between pants, still gripping his wrists together as firmly as I could.

I slowly leant down to be closer to his face, our breathing matching in rhythm.

I loosened my grip on his wrists, getting lost in my current action; the kiss.

I have kissed him before... when he was unconscious. This is different.

Our lips were mere inches away, and he still didn't try to stop me.

I felt his hand graze my leg, his fingertips going up and down the back of my thigh. A sudden twinge of embarrassment hit me in the face like a truck, and I stopped.

My face began burning up, shit. Oh, shit. My heart pounded against my chest, and my stomach was filled with butterflies. Why did he do that? Is he doing it on purpose? Why do I like it?

I hesitated the kiss, trying to pull myself together.

Suddenly, his eyes widened, as if he was being snapped back to reality.

"Fuck." He said under his breath, groaning and pushing my chest back so I was sitting up, my back straight.

"Get off." He snapped, thrusting his torso up, knocking me off of him.

"You're so damn difficult." I got up from the ground and sat beside his head.

I looked down at the wound, noticing it only looked worse. My worries got the best of me, I can't let it get any worse than this.

He can barely speak, everything he says only comes out as a whisper. Something needs to happen now.

"Close your eyes." I helped him sit up, leaning him against the tree we were under. I'm not taking no as an answer anymore.