notes

Please read :)

OC's name is Miya shuzenji, she is the granddaughter of Chiyo Shuzenji, Recovery Girl.

Quirk info:
Recovery- can heal wounds by kissing them, internal wounds require lip contact.
Healing drains her energy, meaning she feels extreme exhaustion after healing larger wounds.

She decided to transfer to UA to continue hero studies instead of continuing them at home. She's been bullied for having a 'weak' quirk, and wanted to start over.

I tried not to give Miya a specific hair type/color or skin tone, so feel free to think of her as whoever you'd like!

!! when I add pictures, it's usually to show expressions or settings, so if the costumes are innacurate to the scene, pay no attention to it!! I'll be sure credit the artist of any fan art I include.

All music mentioned does not belong to me, that being said, here are some of this story's theme songs (to set the mood) in no particular order:

~ Broken glass- Kim Petras
~ Safe and Sound- Capital Cities *
~ Friends- Chase Atlantic
~ Stargazing- The Neighborhood *
~ Sofia- Clairo *
~ Strong- One Direction
~ The Cure- Lady Gaga *
~ Slow Grenade- Ellie Goulding *
~ Bad Idea- Ariana Grande
~ Body party- Ciara
~ Why Try- Ariana Grande *
~ Firework- ATEEZ
~ I hate everything about you- Three Days Grace *

*- PLEASE listen to these and pay attention to the lyrics! I promise it'll enhance the experience~
Feel free to comment some more songs.

There is no smut, so if that's what you're here for I'm sorry :( but there are some ;) moments that I hope can make up for it!!

Lastly, this takes place between season 4 and 5... so I apologize for any plot holes and any inconsistencies that may have been overlooked.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy~ <3

(This was written a while ago, excuse the cringe!)