Story 6: Pokémon R (Episode 1: Truthful Telling of Bonnie and Squishy)

Song: "Stand Tall"

(Pokémon X, Y, and Z Theme Song)

Genre (s): Fanfiction/Adventure

Written When? 10th Grade

        Darkness hung over a dying Kalos region. A great battle took place deep within the forest. It was against Bryony of Team Flare and the Champion of the Hoenn region, a young man named Steven Stone. His partner was Metagross, a Shiny Metagross, and Bryony's partner was Bisharp. Steven was told to come to the Kalos region after Professor Sycamore said that Alain had returned to Lumiose City, in fear he wouldn't be able to save Mairin's Chespin, Chespie, and that an evil force, Team Flare, was loose in the region and destroying it. He also heard that they had captured the legendary Z and were using its power to help destroy the region. It was up to Steven to figure out where they were hiding it.

Holding out his hand, he ordered, "Metagross, use Flash Cannon!"

Metagross opened its mouth and shot the attack towards Bisharp.

It waited for its trainer's orders.

"Bisharp," yelled Bryony, "use Hyper Beam! We will not let this man get in our way!"

Bisharp nodded with agreement and leaped into the air. It opened its mouth, and a great beam of light shot out of it. It collided with Metagross's Flash Cannon and caused a huge explosion. Hyper Beam had always been a very powerful attack.

A blast of wind rushed through the area.

Steven closed his eyes against it.

Both Metagross and Bisharp slid back, but they still stood.

When the wind died down and Steven was able to open his eyes again, he glanced at Bryony's eyewear and said, "Hm, you're definitely no pushover, Bryony. All right, Metagross, are you ready?"

Metagross peered back at him and nodded.

"Huh?" asked Bryony.

It was time for Steven Stone to Mega Evolve Metagross! He pulled his keystone off his collar and brought it to his lips, announcing, "Metagross, we will work together to force the location of Z out of her! Mega Evolve!"

His keystone, as well as Metagross's, glowed up, and the Pokémon roared. Its entire body glowed up.

Steven watched as its four legs turned into four arms with claws.

Bryony just gasped. She couldn't believe what she was watching.

Once Shiny Metagross's metamorphosis finished, it was even more awesome than it already was. It floated, had four arms, and roared again.

"What?" Bryony asked, shocked. "How is this even possible?"

Fire burned in Steven's eyes. "Mega Metagross, use Hyper Beam!" he shouted.

Metagross mimicked Bisharp's Hyper Beam.

Hyper Beam smacked it and threw it back. "Sharp!" shouted the Pokémon.

"Bisharp!" yelled Bryony.

"Now, use Flash Cannon!" Steven shouted.

Bryony gasped and yelled, "No! Bisharp, Iron Head!"