Prologue

"I need you to kill this man," Bonner said, sliding the picture across the table. Rosemary leaned forward a bit to look at it before leaning back.

"How much?" She asked him while propping her feet on the table. The man gave her a look but she didn't react. She never did.

"100,000," he said and she blew a puff of smoke in his face while leaning forward. He narrowed his eyes at her through the cloud while waving it away.

"He's got be worth at least 200k if you brought me all the way here," she said, tilting her head to the side. The poker face stayed glued to her features.

"Fine, 200k but I expect it done no questions asked," he said and she smirked the slightest bit. Only the one side of her mouth twitched upward.

"You know I don't ask questions, Bonner. I want 100k in advance and get me the file on the mystery man," she stated while putting the cigarette out on his desk. It left a mark but she didn't care. She flicked the cigarette off onto the floor somewhere and took her feet off the desk.

"Marcus!" He yelled and a man walked into the office with a black brief case. He opened it up with a couple clicks and showed Rosemary the cash. Bonner slid a tan file across the desk and she took it in her hands.

"I'll be back when it's done," she said, standing up. She took the case and the file before walking out. Her boots hit the ground as she walked confidently past the heavily armed guards. They eyed her, thinking they knew exactly who she was, but they didn't. They knew she was given a hit for a powerful man and they knew she was going to get it done. She always got it done.

She walked down the long hallways until she was out of the large warehouse. She had done business before with Bonner. He was a gang lord, but she's done business for everyone. Gang leaders, politicians, celebrities, business men trying to get the upper hand. Anyone who may be in need of her services.

She got into her car and put the case on the floor next to her. She opened up the file and read it. Damon Ricci, 28 years old, Italian mafia.

"Wonderful," Rosemary muttered. She didn't like working against mafias. They were powerful and strong. They never gave up either. Once an enemy, always an enemy. She kept reading to find out information.

"Huh, Vegas. Gotta get out the club dresses," she said to herself before tossing the file aside and speeding off. She went to her apartment and packed a bag. She needed to keep herself lowkey, so she just had a small studio apartment. While she had a small fortune, living in luxury would draw too much attention to herself.

She packed some sexy clothes in her bag. The best way to kill a man is to seduce him first. She put her daggers in the small compartment that was hidden before walking out. When she got a job she had to be on her toes and leaving right away. The sooner she got it done the less attention was raised. The sooner she got it done the sooner she got her money.

She got in her car and started the drive to Vegas. She didn't fly either. The less her face was in the government radar the better. She used disguises all the time, but facial recognition was good these days. She was good at her job though. In and out no questions, and no one knows her real name. She lives in near complete secrecy. It's been difficult but she does it well.

Multiple long hours later and the "Welcome to Los Vegas" sign was in her sight. She smirked a bit and laid off the gas. She didn't need cops on her ass during a job.

"Treasure Island Hotel," she muttered pulling in. The club Damon Ricci owned wasn't far from here. She needed to hurry up and get ready though. The job would be done tonight.

"Leigh Reese," she said walking up to the desk. The man behind the desk smiled and handed her a key. It was a second identity for her. Using the same fake name was easier than making up a bunch.