12

"Wake up Ro," Vince said lightly shaking her shoulder. She just groaned and flipped over making Vince chuckle. "Ro," he dragged out in a whisper by her ear. She shrugged her one shoulder to cover her ear.

"Why so early?" She mumbled into the pillow.

"It's only 8. Plus, you didn't come back from Alex's room late last night," he said with a hint of jealousy in his voice. Rosemary sat up and faced him.

"It's way harder to get information when I'm not sleeping with the guy," she told him and yawned falling back on to the bed.

"You wanna go to the gym with me?" He asked her and she looked up.

"Won't it look suspicious if your whore is crazy fit?" She asked raising an eyebrow at him. He chuckled and laid down next to her.

"So then you're a fitness geek," he told her making her huff, "Get dressed," he said standing up. She huffed and stood walking to the closet. She put on spandex shorts and a matching sports bra before walking out to the living area.

"I'm deprived of fighting people," she muttered while grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. Vince walked over and leaned against the counter facing her. He was shirtless and wearing basketball shorts.

"So fight me," he said shrugging and she raised an eyebrow.

"You don't want to fight me," she said shaking her head and he crossed his arms standing up.

"Why's that?"

"Because I can take you down in a hundred different ways," she said he smirked grabbing his own bottle.

"We'll see," he said walking towards the elevator. Rosemary smirked to herself while walking in next to him. When they got to the gym it was full of men.

"Are there no women in this place?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Not the kind that work out," he said putting a hand on her back. They walked over to a corner by the treadmills. Vince got on one right away but Rosemary stood on the ground stretching.

"Nice tats babe," a random man said while she was bent over to touch her toes. She stood up and turned to face him.

"I'm not your babe," she said coldly while getting on the treadmill. Vince smirked at her comeback while jogging. Rosemary started running while staring out the window in front of her.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked her and she shrugged.

"I need to go back to California at some point. I haven't checked into my apartment and there's some things there I need," she told him and turned to face him.

"I can have my plane ready tomorrow, but I should come with, you know, incase that guy is there," he said and she chuckled a bit.

"It's Damon Ricci," she told him and his eyebrows raised. He stumbled on the treadmill before gaining his footing again.

"That's the guy you're running from?" He asked a bit in shock. "Why in the world would you agree to a hit against him?"

"I don't ask questions and it went fine until my knife didn't kill him. He still has my fucking special dagger too," she said coldly while running faster.

"You used your special dagger to kill him?"

"The second time," she told him and he just furrowed his eyebrows. "He knows where I live. That's why I've been hesitant to go back."

"You don't have to worry now. I'll bring men," he said and she raised an eyebrow.

"He's tried to kill me three times already. I think I can handle myself," she said with a smirk.